PDA

View Full Version : It's Tweety!

cassiesmom
09-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, Tweety! I "know" you! lolli94 introduced you to us :D I love when one of PT's own is the Dog (or Cat or Pet) of the Day! I like your black coat, and your pretty brown eyes! Your ears are so cute! What a busy girl you are - you are a good chaser and runner. Then when you are done, you snuggle with your people and give some kisses :love: You spend time with your six-year-old human, that must be so much fun for both of you! I can tell how much you are loved, sweet Twiggy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:love:

lizbud
09-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Tweety,

I knew I had met you before, but couldn't recall right away.:o You sure are a pretty girl sweetie.:love:
Looks like you have are part of a wonderful family that loves you very much.I hope you enjoy your special
day as the honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Hugs & kisses going out to you sweet girl.

tatsxxx11
09-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Hi Tweety!!! Happy Dog of the Day, your precious little doll baby, you!:D I too thought I recognized your adorable self, one of our very own!:cool: It's always a treat to have a Pet alumnus as our featured honoree, and how deserving you are! Your full breed blend may never be known (you remind me of a mini Lab:D), but one thing is for sure, they don't come any sweeter, more precious, more loving than you, Tweety! How lucky kitty Cupcake, your young skin sibling and parents are, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! You're the best! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled even more than usual!:p Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Tweety, and to Cupcake too!:love::love::love:

opschick
09-29-2013, 05:40 PM
HI Tweety you are a cutie! Sounds like you are have a good life, chasing birds, running, eating cat food! Happy DOTD!!

mrspunkysmom
09-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Hey Tweety! Congrats on being DotD! Such a beautiful young lady! :love:

chocolatepuppy
09-29-2013, 07:26 PM
You're a pretty girl Tweety!!!:love: You sound like a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!:D

lolli94
09-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks everybody! I didn't get to see Tweety yesterday to congratulate her in person (or pup-son? :)), but I'm sure she had a wonderful day!