PDA

View Full Version : LOL!!! I thought this was really funny!!!

JKRJG24
01-28-2001, 02:22 PM
HELP WANTED
One day, a sign appeared in an office window.
It read: "Help wanted. Must type 70 words a minute.
Must be computer literate. Must be bilingual.
An equal opportunity employer."

A dog ambling down the street saw the sign,
walked in, and applied for the job.

The office manager said, "I can't hire a dog for this job."
The dog pointed to the line: "An equal opportunity employer."
So the manager said, "Okay, take this letter and type it."
The dog went off to the word processor and returned a minute later
with the finished letter, perfectly formatted. <*I'll hire him!>
The manager said: "Here's a problem.
Write a computer program for it and run it."
Fifteen minutes later, the dog came back with the correct answer.
>The manager still wasn't convinced.
"I can't hire a dog for this position," he said.
"You've got to be bilingual."
>The dog looked up at the manager and said, "Meow."

HowieDawn
01-28-2001, 02:49 PM
hahaha that's funny!

ownerof3dogs
01-29-2001, 02:53 PM
Thats great; a real classic

wolflady
01-29-2001, 03:40 PM
That's a cute one! Thought I would add another one that I thought was interesting:

Moving! Need Good Homes!!!
This was supposedly an actual want ad placed in a newspaper - obviously a spoof on ads
seeking new homes for pets.

Please help! We're in the process of moving. We must immediately get rid of our two children now because there won't be any room in our new place. Since we're leaving on Monday, we MUST place the children in new homes by this weekend!! They are described as follows:
One male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes, 10 years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Name is John. Temperament tested. Current on all shots. Tonsils removed already and very healthy condition! John eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with other children. Does not run with scissors and with a little time and training, he will do well in a new home.

One female, white, brown curly hair, green eyes, 11 years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, TV watcher. Her name is Mary. Temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots and is very healthy and happy (mostly). Gets along well with boys but does not like to share toys. She is house trained and would do best in a one-child household.

We really LOVE our children and want to do what is best for them. Ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed by Sunday night at the latest.

That says it all, huh?

JKRJG24
01-29-2001, 03:58 PM
LOL!!!!! That is sooooo funny!