PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my new nephew...

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-11-2002, 11:51 PM
O.K. .... my sister would kill me if she knew I put this picture up here buuuuuuuuut... since she is not a member hopefully she will never find out.... but I am a PROUD aunt and have to show off my new nephew.... his name is Nathan ,,, my sister her husband are in the pic... (duh.. huh)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid40/pc0ccb68c780e2e66ea4afd8e47040930/fd026b40.jpg

luckies4me
12-12-2002, 01:04 AM
Oh how precious! What a sweet baby. I can't believe she is smiling, I looked terrible after I gave birth!

Congratson your new title. :D

Cookiebaker
12-12-2002, 05:55 AM
Congratulations, Auntie! :D I know how excited you must be...I'm gonna be an Auntie sometime next June!!! The nice thing about being Aunt is that you can spoil to your hearts desire...and then send them home. :D

Tina
12-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Awww How precious!! At least she smiled for you. I hated to have my picture taken after I had Kaitlynn. So that is why I never let anyone see the pictures of me with Kaitlynn in the hospital. I looked awful!!

anna_66
12-12-2002, 08:16 AM
Ohhhh! How adorable! Congrats!

ramanth
12-12-2002, 08:49 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nathan is so adorable!

Chinadoll
12-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Congrats!! So precious!! You must be so excited....I know I am..I'll be an auntie next May and I can't wait. Well, I won't officially be auntie until Joey and I get married(it's his sister who's having the baby) but I will be the godmother. We're hoping the next time she goes for an ultrasound we'll know if she's having a boy or girl. CONGRATS!!!! I like the name Nathan.

All Creatures Great And Small
12-12-2002, 10:19 AM
I'm glad you shared them with us - look at the smiles on Mom and Dad's faces! I don't think anybody looks like a glamourpuss after giving birth, but what radiates from your sister's face is TRUE BEAUTY. Have fun being an auntie - I was an auntie before I was a mom, and the auntie part is a lot more fun and a lot less headaches:rolleyes: :p ! (P.S. I looked so heinous after giving birth, that my 5-year-old niece saw a picture of me and asked "who is that"?:D :o :D )

gini
12-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Congratulations! Being an Aunt is just the very best! You have so much fun ahead of you and while you are having fun you will be providing love and security to a wonderful little boy.

Nathan - I like his name!

lynnestankard
12-12-2002, 12:01 PM
WOW! Aunty Sara - Congratulations. I remember how proud I felt many, many years ago when I became an aunty for the first time - it's just the greatest isn't it?!

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
The nice thing about being Aunt is that you can spoil to your hearts desire...and then send them home. :D

IMHO this is the best part about being an aunt! ;) :) I never got along with my sister-in-law and I never agreed with how she raised her children. So it was nice seeing my nephews and niece, but it was also nice when they went home and peace and quiet reigned once again.

When my niece was real young, like maybe from 8-16 months or so (she's 14 years old now) I had moved back home with my parents while I went back to school. Everytime she came over, she would cry non-stop from the minute her mom left 'til the minute she came back and they both left. And I'm not kidding here! It was hours and hours of non-stop crying/wailing. My mom and I figured she'd eventually cry herself to sleep, but she never did. No matter what we tried she would not stop crying! One time we even took a picture of her so we could show her when she got older - mean, I know, but it was just another tactic to get her to stop - and it didn't work. :rolleyes: Finally, as she grew a little older and she realized first: that mom was coming back and two: that if she stopped crying Grandma would be real nice to her, and Grandpa might even spend some time with her - not to mention aunty & uncle. It was so hilarious, but boy am I glad she's over that! :)

Anyway, I'm sure your nephew will be nothing like my niece was and I'm sure you'll be the best aunty ever. Congratulations!!!

NoahsMommy
12-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Sara! This is so exciting! Nathan is such a cute little angel! I bet you are such the proud auntie!! Congratulations to you and the parents. :)

AmberLee
12-12-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Sara! This is so exciting! Nathan is such a cute little angel! I bet you are such the proud auntie!! Congratulations to you and the parents. :)

Kelly nailed it! Precisely what I wanted to say, so -- me too!

I'm sure you'll be a great and happy aunt.

tatsxxx11
12-12-2002, 03:59 PM
Awwwww, what beautiful, happy day!!! Proud Mom, Dad and precious Nathan!!:) Congratulations to you all!! (She'll never know, Sara:D)

slleipnir
12-12-2002, 04:29 PM
Aww, what a sweet picture :D I'm an aunt to 2 neices and a nephew (and I'm only 18 lmao) :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-12-2002, 06:25 PM
HA!! You better believe they are smiling... he has three girls from a previous marriage and she has a girl from a previous marrage.. and this was the LAST child for both of them.... I think everyone cried when she had her ultrasound and they found out it was going to be a boy... And when they did an ultrasound close to her due date.. Bob..(the dad) .. asked the nurse to make sure IT WAS going to be a boy... and sure enough.. a precious little angel boy!!