PDA

View Full Version : ~~Unnamed~~

chocolatepuppy
09-20-2013, 05:19 AM
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2013/September/20.jpg
Oh goodness, I thought at first you didn't have a name! And here you have one, Unnamed!:cool: You're sure a little cutie!:love:
Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!:D

cassiesmom
09-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Hello, little Unnamed one! Your skill at eating an acorn is very impressive! What lovely fur you have, I like your coat colors, your little ears and your whiskers :) Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie!

tatsxxx11
09-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi Unnamed! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) Oh, what an adorable little hammie you are, Unnamed! I just love your thick, plush coat, and your coloring and markings are so unique...so camouflage like!:cool: And you truly are a wee one, aren't you, seeing as how that acorn is almost as big as you!:p But it looks like you've got it firmly in the grasp of those small but mighty paws...very impressive!:cool: What a very special hammie boy you are, Unnamed, and how lucky your human is to have a best furry friend, a loving companion in you!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope tonight when you awake you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, all your heart desires and more...You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Unnamed!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Unnamed what an adorable little fellow you are!!! :love:

Your pictures are so sweet!!! Your certainly made me smily on my gloomy rainy day!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. How smart of you to learn how to eat acorns so they won't roll away!!! :)

Congratulations, sweet Unnamed, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love: