PDA

View Full Version : ~ Prudence ~

chocolatepuppy
09-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Aww Prudence , you're a pretty little piggy!!!:love: I once had an Abyssinian! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have fun!:D

cassiesmom
09-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Miss Prudie, you are such a pretty girl! You enjoy your healthy diet and the yummy treats your daddy serves you, and you show your mommy how happy you are by purring, squeaking, giving kisses and cuddles! I like your long, pretty coat and your hula skirt!! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
09-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi Prudence! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a precious Hawaiian piggie you are, Prudence, a beauty inside and out with a swirly 'do to die for!:D I've been mom to a couple of Abby piggies over the years (my Moon had your same coloring and markings), but none had a "hula skirt" as impressive as yours!:p:cool: But one trait you and my piggies do share is a sweet and loving personality, along with a love for purring and popcorning!:D That says to me that you are one pampered, contented, much loved girl (daddy's girl:p), and understandably so! You're as sweet and loving as they come, Prudence, and your parents lucky indeed, having a furkid as joyful and cuddly and loving as you! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your big day on center stage, chowing down on all of those yummy fresh fruits and veggies, enjoying a little sunshine and fresh air out in your garden, and tonight, cuddling up with your parents on the couch for a little TV! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Prudence, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Prudence what a beauty you are!!! :love:

What wonderful pictures of you!!! You certainly made me smile. I love your hula skirt!!! It was a treat to meet you today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying lots of yummy veggies and fruits today.

Congratulations, sweet Predence, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love: