PDA

View Full Version : I just took 3 photos

Freedom
09-16-2013, 07:07 PM
The flock is so funny! Tony has to catch on to photo shoots. First he looks to his left, then to his right and FINALLY to the camera! There are 4 as I trimmed the good one (the last of the 3).

Hmm they did not upload in the right order, but you get the idea, lol

Enjoy!

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Ha ha! There's always one in every bunch! At least he finally looked at the camera!:D

cassiesmom
09-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Guess what, Fluffs?! I'm having a much harder time telling you apart now that everyFluff has the same coat style as Tony-pup! You are so cute!

pomtzu
09-17-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm with Elyse! Now I don't know who's who. If you hadn't mentioned about Tony, I wouldn't have known any of them. One out of four is not good.

Lookin good Fluffs! :love::love::love::love: Now can one of you or your Mom whisper in Wolfy's ear and tell him the concept of looking at the camera, please?? ;)

ETA: Okay - I think I got it. Tasha far right (ears are a giveaway), then Willy, next is Riley, then Tony. Right??? But if they weren't all together, and just running around in the yard, I probably couldn't get it right.

Casper
09-17-2013, 06:23 AM
I'm gonna guess its (from left to right) Tony, Tasha, Willy, and Riley?
Love the photo of Tony looking away and one of the girls looking at him like "Geez, you're ruining the photo!" :D

Freedom
09-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Ahahaaa, sorry I was so busy posting the pics I forgot to ID the fluffs!

Ellie has it correct. From the left: Tony Riley Willy and Tasha. Tasha is on the end, she is the one looking at Tony when he faced away.

cassiesmom
09-17-2013, 03:29 PM
I got Willy right and the girls wrong :o As Pomtzu said, Riley's and Tasha's ears look just a bit different - I've never noticed that before. I like fluff photos of you enjoying the outdoors AND posing for your picture on the sofa!

lolli94
09-17-2013, 03:39 PM
I couldn't guess which order they're in, but they sure are a cute bunch. Kisses to all of them :love:

Alysser
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM
These are so cute and funny! You should frame the first one. Forgive me if you posted already, but are you keeping Tony??

snakemama
09-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Lookit all the fluffers in a row!! <3 <3 Great shots! I can't imagine how you got them all to sit still for not one, but THREE pics!

Freedom
09-18-2013, 06:40 AM
As Pomtzu said, Riley's and Tasha's ears look just a bit different - I've never noticed that before.

Riley i a poochon - miniature poodle x bichon. She has poodle ears, not bichon ears. Bichon ears are attached at the top of the ear and flap down straight. Poodle ears are attached on a side so they have a fold in them as they flap down.

These are so cute and funny! You should frame the first one. Forgive me if you posted already, but are you keeping Tony??

It seems so. Tony is still posted on petfinder, but no one has shown any interest. Meantime I am working with him, have not choice as he is here and I need peace!

Pembroke_Corgi
09-18-2013, 05:41 PM
They are all so cute! And good job getting 4 dogs to line up and stay long enough to get their photos taken!! :)

Freedom
09-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks! ;)