PDA

View Full Version : Dasher Paw Print Tattoo

dukedogsmom
09-12-2013, 12:10 PM
I had made my appointment in the middle of July. I never dreamed he'd be gone when I got my tattoo. I got it yesterday. It kind of makes me feel closer to him. The colors represent the rainbow bridge, the heart my love for my dogs and the dog represents Duke. I just love it. I also love the style the artist chose to use. Looks so much better than what I had imagined for it.

Casper
09-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Its lovely! It really is. :love: Its a beautiful tribute to your boys. ((((HUGS)))) Now you'll always have an extra reminder that Duke and Dasher are still by your side.

Its actually a funny coincidence that I took Towser's pawprints this morning for a upcoming tattoo and have been working to incorporate RB Frisk and RB Ethan's pawprints into the design as well. :)

Karen
09-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Aww, lovely reminder! We know he'll always be in your heart, but now you have external proof!

cloverfdx
09-13-2013, 07:48 AM
That is gorgeous Val :love:.

Jessika
09-13-2013, 12:26 PM
That is beautiful. What a wonderful tribute. I've been considering getting my late Sophie's pawprint tattood on me but I'm not sure how to go about doing it... all I have is a clay pawprint that my coworkers made for me when I had to put her down, and it isn't a very good one at that (I should have made my own, I was the best at it there but was a little too upset to think about it at the time). But I never imagined one as colorful as this!

Roxyluvsme13
09-13-2013, 11:24 PM
I love that, it's gorgeous. What a lovely tribute to Duke and Dasher.

Alysser
09-13-2013, 11:47 PM
This is GORGEOUS!! How nice of a tribute.:love:

tatsxxx11
09-15-2013, 04:07 PM
That's gorgeous, Val! What a beautiful way to memorialize, pay tribute to your precious Duke and Dasher, a way of keeping them with you always.:love: (((hugs)))

shais_mom
09-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Beautiful!