PDA

View Full Version : kitty question

mrspunkysmom
09-08-2013, 06:45 PM
So the gang has been unusually cuddly lately. Am I more emotionally available now or do the sense something else? I'm going with the former.

I am typing one-handed since Spunky is occupying mt left shoulder and arm.

Emily, Jane, and even Bob have cuddled lately.

Karen
09-08-2013, 07:06 PM
They know cold weather is coming ...

Freedom
09-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Yep, it has been getting cooler, especially at night.

mrspunkysmom
09-08-2013, 09:31 PM
ahhhhhh. So here it's down from blistering and stifling to balmy but still humid.

and Jane wants attention all the time. And expects me to hold her and carry her.

catmandu
09-09-2013, 09:26 AM
That is so great as that means that your Cats are comfortable with each other.:love::love:
I wish my New Found Hotel Cats would be more like that.:love::love:

WILDCATS
09-09-2013, 11:33 AM
:love: Strange, my two are acting the same, ?:confused:

Taz_Zoee
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM
I have noticed over the past week or so Jax gives me some cuddle time in the morning. Usually he just darts out the bedroom door to go find Paizly to torment. Now I lay on the floor with him and just give him tons of scritchies while he purrs like a motorboat. :D

cassiesmom
09-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Cassie here... I am being extra snuggly with my meowm sometimes because the days are getting shorter and the weather WAS cooler - although it's 90F today. I don't do it every day, though. Keeps meowm on her toes.

krazyaboutkatz
09-10-2013, 12:06 PM
My Ziggy demands attention from me now. She's been doing this for the last few months. She acts like I'm the love of her life.LOL Pearl has always demanded attention so this is nothing new for her. Several of my boys also crave attention but it's nothing new either.:)

katladyd
09-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Both of my boys run hot and cold when it comes to getting attention. Either they're all over me or they completely ignore me. Mac sleeps on me at night and asks for loves in the morning. The rest of the time, he rather ignores me if it's not time to eat. Kimba doesn't come close to me until I am on the computer. Then he HAS to climb all over me, insist on pets, give me never-ending head bumpies, and drool all over me in the process. Like Mac, he isn't even around me at other times. Cat, you gotta love 'em!:love::love:

mrspunkysmom
09-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Both of my boys run hot and cold when it comes to getting attention. Either they're all over me or they completely ignore me. Mac sleeps on me at night and asks for loves in the morning. The rest of the time, he rather ignores me if it's not time to eat. Kimba doesn't come close to me until I am on the computer. Then he HAS to climb all over me, insist on pets, give me never-ending head bumpies, and drool all over me in the process. Like Mac, he isn't even around me at other times. Cat, you gotta love 'em!:love::love:

That sounds so familiar. <grin> :D :p

Just tonight Spunky kept bugging me for more food. No loving or playing, just food. I think this weekend they are getting flea meds along with a wormer for tapeworms. Must be a source for them in the house, but I don't have fleas. Interesting.

moosmom
09-12-2013, 02:16 PM
My cats always know when I'm feeling down in the dumps. Bad @$$ Buddy will climb up in my lap and stay there. Cats are VERY intuitive. They sense things.