PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Habbit

Puppypower64
12-11-2002, 07:18 PM
What does your rabbit do when it's hugary?:confused:

Daisylover
01-06-2003, 11:19 AM
My bunnies do several things...some just sit and stare while others run around my feet and trip me up. It depends on the personality of the rabbit.

harpmom
01-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Twinkles does everything from running around, to getting under my feet, to giving speaking looks. Once he even tried opening the refrigerator door! He will climb my legs while I'm getting his breakfast into his bowl (I have to move the bowl to where he can't get it), and climb into the pellet bucket if I'm not careful. And watch out when putting out the second course (hay)! You're libel to draw back a bloody stump because he gets so excited. And the grunts and snorts and smacking that accompany his eating! Whoever said bunnies were quiet!

Karen
01-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Miss Hoppy has been known to push her plate closer and closer the the refrigerator, and if you still ignore that, and happen to walk near the fridge, she hop right over to your feet as if to say "hey, remember me?"

Aspen and Misty
02-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Karen
"hey, remember me?"

LOL.

Jilly Throws he dishes against the bars, I think she learned this from my 4 bad rats :o .

Ash

snowpw
02-09-2003, 08:38 PM
My bunny usually become restless and chew on the bars of its cage

tikeyas_mom
02-24-2003, 02:53 PM
My rabbit always has food avalible so its never hugry andshe doesnt eat much .. She loves timothy hay though.. I let her rome free all day in my LOCKED room .. she has her kenal open if she wants sleep.. But if she wants somthing I am eating then shell try to jump up on my and get it .. :rolleyes: