PDA

View Full Version : What’s Your Sleep IQ? (Quiz)

Catty1
09-08-2013, 10:22 AM
I scored 95%. If you get a question wrong, try again - you will get a partial credit for a right answer.:)

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/whats-your-sleep-iq-quiz.html

Freedom
09-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Interesting, thanks! I scored 92%

pomtzu
09-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Being that sleep has eluded me so much lately, then I refuse to look at the quiz. I'm afraid it will jinx me into even less sleep! :(

Catty1
09-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Actually, pom, there are some interesting facts on sleep. The score doesn't really matter - it's what I found out that was cool.

carole
09-08-2013, 05:02 PM
6/7 for me, i should have known the one i got wrong, alcohol does make you fall asleep faster, i said no, silly me..i suffer badly from insomnia, so i kind of knew all these facts.

mrspunkysmom
09-08-2013, 06:54 PM
6/7 for me, i should have known the one i got wrong, alcohol does make you fall asleep faster, i said no, silly me..i suffer badly from insomnia, so i kind of knew all these facts.

Same here, except alcohol can keep me from falling asleep at times.

I know the stuff, so why do I still have problems with sleep?

Asiel
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Try it Pom-- I got 7 out of 7 right and I'm sure you will also. It's actually fun and most questions we've heard or read before..... take a brave step ;)

Karen
09-08-2013, 09:20 PM
First time through I messed up the order, second time through I gave it the answers I knew it wanted.

It is not true for me in several instances, though. I can drink or eat stuff with caffeine and it does not affect me like it does (I have heard) normal people*, but if I ate almonds before bed, my anaphylactic reaction, subsequent epi pen shot and trip to the hospital would keep me awake far longer than any of the other stuff!

I know I am blessed in my ability to fall asleep whenever I want, as I know many people who suffer from insomnia, etc.

*It's a genetic thing, inherited directly from my Swedish grandfather, who would share a donut and a cup of coffee with the bulldog before bed. He'd pour a little coffee into the dog's bowl, Butchie was NOT allowed to drink from Grandpa's cup!

chocolatepuppy
09-08-2013, 09:34 PM
I got 6 of 7 right! Missed on the caffeine question.;)

Roxyluvsme13
09-08-2013, 11:34 PM
I got 7/7 :)