PDA

View Full Version : ~Caramel~

chocolatepuppy
09-05-2013, 05:20 AM
You're a little cutie Caramel!:love: You look so nice with flowers in your hair! Congrats on being POTD!
I hope this day is special for you!:D

tatsxxx11
09-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Be still my piggie loving heart!!!:D Oh my gosh, how precious a pig are you, Caramel! My heart turned to mush the second I laid eyes on that pic of you resting on your throne of fresh, yummy greens, all decked out like a princess in that lovely crown of daisies!:love: What a beautiful piggie princess you are, Caramel, sweet perfection, from that sweet little face, to your lovely, long caramel colored coat, to your big, big heart! ! I'm so happy to hear you've recovered fully from your injuries, sweetheart! Your human and your baby need you healthy and whole, and with them for a long time to come!:) Thanks for brightening my rainy, gloomy day with your precious self, Caramel! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved Pet of the Day reign, celebrating with your daughter and human mom/dad, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Caramel, and to your baby too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Caramel what an adorable princess piggy you are!!! :love:

Your sweet picture sure brightened up my day!!! What a treat to see it and meet you. I am so glad you are recovered from your injury. How lucky your family is to have you for a friend. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweet Caramel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love: