PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Pet of the Day, Dog of the Day and Cat of the Day!

Karen
09-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Yes, today, September 1st marks the anniversary of the founding of PetoftheDay.com - it began on September 1, 1997. Then a year later, we branched out, and added CatoftheDay.com and DogoftheDay.com. So today begins our seventeenth year of presenting Pets of the Day and sixteenth of Cats and Dogs of the Day.

We want to thank everyone who has been a part of this website, and this community. After all, without people sending nominations, photos and telling us about their special pets, these sites would not exist! We always need more animals to be Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day. If you haven't sent your pet yet, we look forward to seeing him or her soon. Please tell any like-minded people you meet and link to us on your pages, and thank you to those who already do link to our sites.

We look forward to the year and years to come! We had a simple idea years ago to bring a little bit of happiness into people's lives every day, and look how far we have all come together!

Catty1
09-01-2013, 09:58 AM
17 years! Wow! Thank YOU, Karen and Paul, for having the determination/discipline/insanity ;):D to stay with POTD etc all this time!

Happy Anniversary/Birthday!

pomtzu
09-01-2013, 12:23 PM
WOW!!! - who wudda thunk????? :p

Congratulations on yet another year of bringing people and their pets together from all over the world. :love:

Casper
09-01-2013, 01:17 PM
A big thanks to you two, Karen and Paul. :love: You guys run a wonderful site and I am so happy to be a part of the Pet Talk. Its crazy to think how long a lot of us have been logging in and sharing our lives with each other. Through the happiness and heartache, PT is always there. :)

Happy Birthday DOTD, COTD, & POTD!! :D

Freedom
09-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Thank you Karen and Paul.

Happy Birthday, Sites!

phesina
09-01-2013, 03:30 PM
All I can really think, reading this, is THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH, KAREN AND PAUL!!!!!

Happy 17 years, and God bless all of the people and pets who have been part of Pet Talk over these years.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
09-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day, and thanks to you, Karen and Paul, for all of your hard work and dedication, bringing together "pet" lovers from around the world for 17 wonderful years! Proud to have been a member/posting since 2000, and plan to be around for many more yet to come!:)

Lilith Cherry
09-01-2013, 04:31 PM
:love::love:Happy Birthday:love:

Thank you so much Karen and Paul

chocolatepuppy
09-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday POTD, COTD and DOTD!!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
09-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday POTD,DOTD, and COTD!!!:D You created a wonderful pet forum and I hope that it continues for a long time to come.:)

Felicia's Mom
09-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Happy Birthday DOTD, COTD and POTD! Thank you Karen and Paul!:D

Alysser
09-02-2013, 07:34 AM
A big thanks to you two, Karen and Paul. :love: You guys run a wonderful site and I am so happy to be a part of the Pet Talk. Its crazy to think how long a lot of us have been logging in and sharing our lives with each other. Through the happiness and heartache, PT is always there. :)

Happy Birthday DOTD, COTD, & POTD!! :D

I agree!

Happy Birthday to DOTD, COTD, and POTD :)

cassiesmom
09-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Happy Anniversary (or would it be a gotcha day :D) to the sites! Thank you, Karen and Paul for making PT such a special community!:love:

Kirsten
09-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Thank you very much for providing this wonderful site and forum, Karen and Paul! And congrats on this anniversary! Since 1997... wow! That proves that not everything in cyberspace is a fast-living thing. :)

redbird
09-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Congratulations to all concerned. I have been lucky enough to have had two cats nominated as Cat of the Day. Continue being one of the best Cat Websites.