PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Angel

kaycountrygal
08-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Hello Angel, What a beautiful girl you are! I smiled as I read about you and looked at your terrific photos. There is no doubt but that you are a treasured little friend and companion. You sound so smart and sweet plus you have a good personality--great combo--and you're pretty :). I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
08-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi cutie patootie Angel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) After looking at all of your adorable pics, reading your human's lovingly written, most heartfelt tribute, I'm reminded of that old song from the '50's..."Devil or Angel ♪ I can't make up my mind!" ♫ !:D:p But even in "devil" mode, horns and all, you're irresistible!:love: It's clear you are one MUCH loved furkid, Angel, and understandably so! The joy and laughs, the comfort and love you bring to your humans' lives is a priceless gift indeed! They are truly blessed, having a beauitful, sweet, smart, devoted best friend and loving companion in you!:) Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses toy ou, precious Angel!:love::love::love:

pomtzu
08-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Angel - you certainly do look like an absolutely adorable little angel to me! You are so glistening white - I'll bet one needs sunglasses to look at you when you are outside in the sun. So, so pretty! I hope you are having an extra special day today as you are honored as the very special DOTD. I know that you must be DOTD everyday with your loving family. Congratulations pretty girl, and a smooch on that little nose of yours is coming from me to you, too. :love:

lizbud
08-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Hello Angel,

I enjoyed reading about you today & seeing your pictures in those cute costumes.:love:
You seem like a very happy girl whose folks are lucky to have you as a part of the family.
Congratulations sweetie on being honored today as the DOG OF THE DAY.:love::love:
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.:)

chocolatepuppy
08-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Aww, you're a cutie Angel!:love: You look so cute in your outfits! Congrats on being DOTD!:D