PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Freddie Peace *Happy update*

snakemama
08-29-2013, 02:56 AM
Kyubey has been struggling with separation anxiety when my hubby is not around. Since hubby is hunting for a job, we decided that we needed a friend-cat NOW, before Kyubey has to learn to adjust to a new schedule. I was dearly hoping that my foster Celeste would work out well and be a keeper, but it became clear pretty quickly that our household was totally overwhelming for her. Over the five weeks I had her, she got progressively MORE upset by the comings and goings in the household, not less. Luckily the no-kill shelter I was fostering through is well aware of that and will find her a good, quiet home.

That left me still looking for a friend for Kyubey. I also hoped to find a cat who would bond to me as solidly as Kyubey has bonded to my hubby. Those two are inseparable...and while I know Kyubey loves me, if hubby is in the room I might as well not exist!! I have always known that the next time I got to choose a cat (as opposed to the cat choosing me) I would want to look for a black cat.

So I hit petfinder looking for a sociable black cat who might fit in well. I Somehow missed Freddie in my initial searches, but once I read his bio I couldn't stop coming back to look at him. His foster mom described him as being always underfoot and involved in everything she did. She said that she named him Freddie because she had to dance like Fred Astaire to keep from tripping over him because he's always underfoot.

After exchanging a few emails with his foster mom, there was no question in my head that he was exactly the kitty I was hoping for, so he came for a home visit. Freddie has an endearing habit of hiding beneath things when he's nervous. He spent the first hour of his home visit firmly planted beneath a pillow, but he did eventually venture out and heatbutt my face. In that moment, I was his.

Freddie spent FOUR YEARS in foster care because he is a black cat, and because he gets nervous at pet fairs and hides beneath his blanket. I'm sorry he had to wait so long, but delighted to welcome him home.

Freddie came home for good a few days ago. He is living in the spare room to start with, and Kyubey has been coming in for short visits. They seem to like each other; they take turns following each other around the room and they touch noses. The only hiss so far happened when Kyubey startled Freddie while Freddie was in the litterbox. Otherwise, Freddie is eating, drinking, playing, scratching, and only hiding a little bit...not bad for his second day home!

The final hurdle will be introducing Freddie to Jasper, which I am going to take S L O W L Y. Once Freddie is ready to be out in the rest of the house, I will start taking Jasper to work so Freddie can explore undisturbed during the day.

I know everyone is waiting for pictures, but I suck at taking pictures of black cats apparently...here's my best shot so far!
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/Pets/freddie.jpg

kaycountrygal
08-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Oh My! Freddie must think he is in heaven in his new home. What a good thing you did to adopt him. It sounds as if he is a sweet boy. I hope it works out good with Jasper. Keep showing in pictures, ok? I filled light your pic & then tried to upload it but alas my ^%$ computer wouldn't do it.

phesina
08-29-2013, 05:48 AM
Oh, beautiful Freddie Peace, welcome HOME!!! What a wonderful story! We can't wait to hear more as you settle in.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Welcome to PT Freddie!

katladyd
08-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Freddie, my man, you hit the proverbial jackpot here. Not only did you get adopted, you now live in a PT home, the best there is for a kitty! Congratulations are in order. Oh, a great big THANK YOU! to your meowmie for adopting you. You are a handsome devil for sure!:love:

Karen
08-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Lots of light = the key to taking good black cat - or dog - pictures!

Catty1
08-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Hello, handsome boy! In foster care for FOUR years??? So many people missed out on your wonderful self - but now you are where you're meant to be, in a PT home! :love::love::love:

snakemama
08-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm sitting in 'our' room with my laptop, just had some MAJOR lovin' from Freddie, then he decided he needed a snack!! Now he's in his spot under the desk, which is where he seems to go when he needs a few minutes to unwind.

I do have a question. (I already emailed his foster mom and I'll ring the vet tomorrow, but I thought I'd ask here too) Freddie drinks and pees a LOT. Normally I'd be alarmed and concerned for his kidneys, but I'm wondering if it might just be a side effect of the new home and a change in his diet. At what point should he be seen? Do I take him in ASAP or give him a few days?

cassiesmom
08-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Hello, beautiful blackie Freddie! I am sure loads of good luck will come my way because you've crossed my path! How wonderful that you came out from under the pillow, gave your new meowmy a head-butt to let her know she was yours! And now you are off to a pretty good start with Kyubey too! :love: Paws and fingers crossed that the introductions will continue to go well! I am sending some of these for you, Kyubey and Jasper: *gentle little kisses*!

Catty1
08-30-2013, 11:44 AM
See what his foster mom says - she might be used to it after 4 years so didn't really notice a gradual increase. See what the vet says too. Wouldn't hurt for him to have a wee checkup anyway. Hope it's nothing serious, if it's anything at all. :):love:

Randi
08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Freddie looks like a gorgeous boy! :love: I'm glad he's ended up in a loving PT-home. It sounds like he's doing very well, already.

See if you can measure out how much he drinks and then ask the vet if that is normal.

snakemama
08-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Freddie's foster mom said that since he has always been part of a 'herd' it wasn't possible to monitor his ins and outs. I spent all yesterday and today pondering the situation, and decided to just have him looked at. So this evening he'll be going in for an exam and bloodwork, which is probably a good idea regardless.

I'm a little bummed, I'm worried that taking him to the vet is going to ruin the trust we've built up so quickly. I only hope he gets over it fast, I've fallen hard for my ebony baby. :love:

Catty1
08-30-2013, 06:29 PM
He sounds like a loving kitty. He'll love you anyway.

I pray that everything turns out ok at the vets. :love::love:

snakemama
08-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Bad news from the vet, three pieces of it...

1) Freddie has a grade 2 heart murmur.

2) Freddie has such bad gingivitis that my vet is concerned that he may have stomatitis. His mouth is NASTY.

3) The vet does suspect a third underlying problem because his bladder was FULL of VERY dilute urine.

We pulled blood and urine, and the results should be back no later than Tuesday(Darn holiday weekend!!). I'll keep everyone here up to date.

I have to say that I'm crushed. I am not the type to shy away from vet bills, but it's looking like it'll be over $1,000 just to get him healthy, and then if he DOES have stomatitis or renal failure, we could be dealing with it for the rest of his life. I'm really afraid of what the bloodwork is going to show. I've been crying off and on since I got home, though Freddie doesn't seem worried: he's got a plate of wet food that he is plowing through quite happily. Part of me says...he's only been here a few days, these problems existed before I got him, send him back....but the other part of me loves him already and knows that his odds of getting adopted again with all of these health issues are slim.

The current plan is to wait on the bloodwork...if the bloodwork is good we'll do a chest X-ray to make certain that he's healthy enough to be anesthetized even with the heart murmur. If he is, we take care of the teeth and go from there.

Now I'm crying again because he won't come near me anymore and I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to go out for ice cream now.

cassiesmom
08-30-2013, 08:41 PM
((((SNAKEMAMA and FREDDIE)))) I will go light a candle for your sweet boy right now.

Edited to add candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=19240164

mrspunkysmom
08-30-2013, 09:05 PM
HugZ and purrayers, Snakemama, for you and Freddie. :love:

I'm not a doctor or an expert on health, but I've had my fair share of troubles with my health and my kitties health. So I have some opinion and perspectives to share.

Bad news from the vet, three pieces of it...

1) Freddie has a grade 2 heart murmur.

IMHO, this seems to be the diagnosis of the day. Two of my cats have one. I have one, although some docs don't seem to sure about this. I don't see how a doctor can hear Spunky's heart with the way he purrs the entire vet visit.

2) Freddie has such bad gingivitis that my vet is concerned that he may have stomatitis. His mouth is NASTY.

I'm sure that good food and distilled water will precent any further problems.

3) The vet does suspect a third underlying problem because his bladder was FULL of VERY dilute urine.

It never hurts to check out the situation just to be sure.

We pulled blood and urine, and the results should be back no later than Tuesday(Darn holiday weekend!!). I'll keep everyone here up to date.

Please do. I'll be thinking of you.

I have to say that I'm crushed. I am not the type to shy away from vet bills, but it's looking like it'll be over $1,000 just to get him healthy, and then if he DOES have stomatitis or renal failure, we could be dealing with it for the rest of his life. I'm really afraid of what the bloodwork is going to show. I've been crying off and on since I got home, though Freddie doesn't seem worried: he's got a plate of wet food that he is plowing through quite happily. Part of me says...he's only been here a few days, these problems existed before I got him, send him back....but the other part of me loves him already and knows that his odds of getting adopted again with all of these health issues are slim.

The current plan is to wait on the bloodwork...if the bloodwork is good we'll do a chest X-ray to make certain that he's healthy enough to be anesthetized even with the heart murmur. If he is, we take care of the teeth and go from there.

Praying for the best. I don't know what I would do if one of mine got seriously ill at this point.

Now I'm crying again because he won't come near me anymore and I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to go out for ice cream now.

He will learn to trust you again. Praying he gets that chance.

Karen
08-31-2013, 01:25 AM
You and he will be in our prayers. Seeing as you just got him, would the rescue help pay for his bills?

phesina
08-31-2013, 05:39 AM
Prayers for Freddie and for you, Snakemama. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I lit a candle too: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=19242334

And another: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=19242354

Pinot's Mom
08-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Prayers for a result everyone, especially Freddie, can live with. The bond will return and his health will improve now that he's being properly monitored. Yes, keep us posted. I know just how you feel - Pinot was very health challenged in her first week with us (she's a shelter kitty). {{{Hugs}}}

snakemama
08-31-2013, 09:54 AM
I got an email back from his foster mama, and it looks like they will cover the teeth, and most likely anything the bloodwork shows as well. What a relief! I'm falling in love HARD, and I don't want anything to happen to my boy. :) :)

redbird
08-31-2013, 11:18 AM
He is adorable and I know how hard it is to take pics of a dark kitty. Altho Autumn is a tortie, she is a very dark one and lots of her pics don't come out very good.

phesina
08-31-2013, 11:48 AM
I got an email back from his foster mama, and it looks like they will cover the teeth, and most likely anything the bloodwork shows as well. What a relief! I'm falling in love HARD, and I don't want anything to happen to my boy. :) :)

Oh, how wonderful! God bless!

I'm so glad.. You and Freddie love and need each other too much to be parted!

Catty1
08-31-2013, 12:56 PM
How wonderful that the dental will be covered! I truly wish the best for Freddie and for you. If he DOES have kidney problems, the "Chronic" kind can be managed, often through diet.

Praying for a positive update.:love:

kaycountrygal
08-31-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm sorry Freddie has some health problems but it's good that you took him to be checked out. He will trust you again; give him some time. All of this caring and care is new to him. I'll check back next week to see the test results. Meanwhile, you're both in my prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2013, 08:01 PM
Congrats!!!:D I hope that his blood work results turn out well. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.:love:

snakemama
08-31-2013, 10:25 PM
I may go crazy waiting until Tuesday for test results!

snakemama
09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Ooh ooh ooh!! I actually got pictures I like!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/Pets/freddiecute.jpg
You can see his FACE! And what a handsome face it is!! I'll try to get some shots with natural light on Monday, but for now I am delighted with this one.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/Pets/jasperfreddie.jpg
Apparently I did not need to worry too much about the dog intro. I opened the door to Freddie's little domain a crack so that they could get a peek at each other and Freddie came right over to touch noses with Jasper. I watched them closely all evening, and as you can see there was no tension. Freddie did hiss twice, both times when Jasper was sniffing him in a rather obtrusive manner, and both times Jasper backed off immediately.

:love::love: my boys!

Karen
09-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Aww, good news and a nice picture! Glad harmony is reigning!

mbsmum
09-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Freddie Price is one handsome dude!!!

phesina
09-01-2013, 05:05 AM
How nice!

Sending along our prayers for good results.

Catty1
09-01-2013, 09:55 AM
What a gorgeous boy! :love::love: He certainly looks the picture of health! Hope the tests bear that out, or at least show something very treatable.:)

snakemama
09-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Oof, today hurts.

Freddie is dying.

He only has about 25% kidney function left.

Due to his age, this is likely congenital. He needs to start on two medications, two supplements, prescription food, and subQ fluids. Odds are, he has less than a year left to live.

I went back and forth and around and around with myself all day, and I think that it would be in Freddie's best interest to spend his last months in the home he grew up in. I don't think it's fair to ask him to get used to four drugs, fluids, a new home, and a dog while he's on such a steep downward slope. I've emailed his foster mom and I'm waiting to hear back from her to make arrangements to get him home.

I feel just...awful. I really love him, and I am heartbroken at the turn this has taken. I know I am up to the task of caring for him and part of me is screaming to keep him, but I am genuinely trying to think of what is in Freddie's best interest.

Catty1
09-01-2013, 08:28 PM
:(

Just my two cents.

Freddie's foster mom has many other cats. It's not her fault, but she never really noticed Freddie's litterbox habits because of the other kitties.

You would be able to give him one-on-one love and care. You'll develop more of a bond, so when Freddie leaves it might be harder for you. But he will have been loved by his very own person.:love:

Let's hope he fools the vet and lives even longer than predicted.

{{{hugs}}}

There are others here who have gone through this, and a couple of them know some really good websites.

I found a couple. There's good info out there.

http://www.felinecrf.com/

http://www.felinecrf.org/

I wanted to add this quote from a page on the second site:

http://www.felinecrf.org/how_bad_is_it.htm

You may well panic if your vet tells you that your cat has lost two thirds or more of his/her kidney function. I regularly hear from people who say things like "my vet told me my cat has lost 75% of kidney function and it's looking really bad".
Take a deep breath. It is probably not as awful as you fear because it is actually normal for CKD not to be diagnosed until a cat has lost at least 66% of kidney function. The What Happens in CKD? (http://www.felinecrf.org/what_happens_in_ckd.htm) page has more information on why this is the case.

What you need to focus on is the fact that cats with CKD can often manage quite well on limited kidney function - for some cats, things only become critical when they have lost as much as 90% of function, and there are some cats who cope astonishingly well with even less function. So the goal is, not to worry about the function that has already been lost, but to try to help your cat manage with whatever function remains for as long as possible.

krazyaboutkatz
09-01-2013, 10:13 PM
This is very sad news:( but like Candace said maybe he'll beat the odds and live much longer.:) I hope that whatever happens is the best place for Freddie to be. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

phesina
09-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Oof, today hurts.

Freddie is dying.

He only has about 25% kidney function left.

Due to his age, this is likely congenital. He needs to start on two medications, two supplements, prescription food, and subQ fluids. Odds are, he has less than a year left to live.

I went back and forth and around and around with myself all day, and I think that it would be in Freddie's best interest to spend his last months in the home he grew up in. I don't think it's fair to ask him to get used to four drugs, fluids, a new home, and a dog while he's on such a steep downward slope. I've emailed his foster mom and I'm waiting to hear back from her to make arrangements to get him home.

I feel just...awful. I really love him, and I am heartbroken at the turn this has taken. I know I am up to the task of caring for him and part of me is screaming to keep him, but I am genuinely trying to think of what is in Freddie's best interest.

Please consider keeping him. He's already started adjusting to his new home. And you and he are already bonding and developing a love for each other that I'm sure the foster mom can't match with all the animals she looks after. And as Candace said, kidney cats often last a lot longer than predicted, with good medical care and lots of love and comfort.

Loads of love to you and Freddie Peace, :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
09-02-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm going to add my two cents worth, too.

He's better off with you. It's easy to miss illness when you have too many.

You can give him the time and attention he deserves. Investigate holistic organic treatments for CRF to supplement his treatment. I'm am sure lots of love will help bolster his system.

and they sure can surprise us with their resiliency.

Best wishes for you and Freddie.

cassiesmom
09-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Please consider keeping him. He's already started adjusting to his new home. And you and he are already bonding and developing a love for each other that I'm sure the foster mom can't match with all the animals she looks after. And as Candace said, kidney cats often last a lot longer than predicted, with good medical care and lots of love and comfort.

Loads of love to you and Freddie Peace, :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm going to add my two cents worth, too.

He's better off with you. It's easy to miss illness when you have too many.

You can give him the time and attention he deserves. Investigate holistic organic treatments for CRF to supplement his treatment. I'm am sure lots of love will help bolster his system.

and they sure can surprise us with their resiliency.

Best wishes for you and Freddie.

Agree agree agree! It might be more confusing for him to have been with you for awhile and then to be back to his previous home. I read in another PT post that dogs live in the moment. I don't know if that is also true of cats -- but if it is, I believe he is best off with you. I'll keep praying. :love:

Pinot's Mom
09-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Please keep Freddie. The foster Mom just doesn't have the time for him.

Karen
09-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Folks, she feels bad enough about this. Let her make the decision she feels is best for him, okay?

Catty1
09-02-2013, 02:35 PM
You're right, Karen. I know we all care, but right now it will feel like heavy pressure and that's the last thing she needs.

snakemama and Freddie {{{hugs}}} :love::love:

momcat
09-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Snakemama,
Please know that you and Freddie are very much in my prayers. Gentle lovies are sent for Freddie and comforting [[[[[HUGS]]]]] to you.

phesina
09-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Snakemama, we are sending along prayers and love and comforting good wishes to you and Freddie. I am so sorry for adding to your distress.

God bless you both.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
09-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Folks, she feels bad enough about this. Let her make the decision she feels is best for him, okay?

Agreed. We will respect your decision.

cassiesmom
09-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Snakemama,
Please know that you and Freddie are very much in my prayers. Gentle lovies are sent for Freddie and comforting [[[[[HUGS]]]]] to you.

Same here. Caring thoughts and prayers from here too,
Elyse

snakemama
09-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Freddie's foster mama wants him back, she has asked me to give her a few days to rearrange foster cats so Freddie can have his own space and get the one-on-one care he needs. He likes the canned K/D, and I'll pick him up dry K/D and some RenaCare gel tomorrow. I'll also be getting a copy of the lab results to send to their vet.

I think Freddie knows something is up; I haven't been able to get him out of his cat tree this evening, so I brought his food to him. :(

Taz_Zoee
09-03-2013, 09:48 AM
As difficult as all this is, you are doing what's best for Freddie. I am so sorry things worked out this way. :(

Pinot's Mom
09-03-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm glad the foster Mom is making space and provisions for Freddie, it just seemed she was too overwhelmed to do so. Snakemama, you know what's best in this situation and you should know your decision will be supported in this community. My prayers join the others for you and Freddie.

smokey the elder
09-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm so sorry about Freddie. It sounds like he'll be in good hands for his remaining time. :love:

phesina
09-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Love to you and Freddie both, Snakemama. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

snakemama
09-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Thanks everyone. There will come a time in my life where I seek out special needs kitties for adoption. Our primary reason for looking for a cat right NOW is Kyubey's separation anxiety.

Freddie is too tired to play, and he seems interested in Kyubey but gets exhausted when Kyubey tries to play with him. I'm also worried about what Kyubey would feel if he had time to bond with another kitty only to have that kitty pass away. He is used to having foster kitties come and go, but none of them have stayed long enough for him to really bond with, and he's spending so much time pacing the hallways and meowing, he clearly misses having a 'full-time' friend.

Karen
09-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Awww, we know there will be a kitty for Kyubey out there somewhere who can match him play for play!

Catty1
09-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Best wishes to Freddie, and the perfect full-time friend for Kyubey is just around the corner. :):love:

Cataholic
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Snakemama, I am so sorry to hear about Freddie. Life blows sometimes, and you just have to roll with it. He came to you, maybe, to get a proper diagnosis. You did right by him. No wrong decisions. :(

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Like I posted on FB, I support your decision 100%. For those of you who don't know, Freddie's foster mom is also the same foster mom of my Colby, Radar, Reece, Rory, Levi, Bentley, and Summer. She's a wonderful foster mom but she does work full time and I'm sure that she also becomes overwhelmed from time to time. I know that Freddie will have the best care possible in his remaining days.:) Now hopefully you'll be able to find Kyubey a wonderful playmate. Maybe a younger cat would suit him well. Good luck.:)

snakemama
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Freddie's mama is coming for him tomorrow night, and she is bringing one of her other fosters - a little girl house-panther, just under a year old. I'm cautiously excited to meet her! (I wish I had asked what her name was so I could find her on their website!! I've been digging through pictures for half an hour and I can't figure out who she could be!)

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Freddie's mama is coming for him tomorrow night, and she is bringing one of her other fosters - a little girl house-panther, just under a year old. I'm cautiously excited to meet her! (I wish I had asked what her name was so I could find her on their website!! I've been digging through pictures for half an hour and I can't figure out who she could be!)

This is wonderful news!:D I hope that she'll fit in well with your other pets. Good luck.:)

cassiesmom
09-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Wow, I hope she will fit in! And I hope that Freddie will be stable with his kidney disease for a very long time. I'll check for an update!

Catty1
09-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Looking forward to meeting the new arrival!

And remember - Freddie may have a long time left to live yet. He has whatever extra and more comfy time because of YOU. You were able to see some things that weren't right, and get the vet to check it. You have prolonged his life. You done good. :love:

cassiesmom
09-13-2013, 08:24 PM

I'm just checking back for an update. Did the little girl house-panther visit? How did it go? Could you please give Kyubey a gentle pet or two for me.

snakemama
09-13-2013, 10:55 PM
The little girlie did in deed visit, and she never left. I think whoever said that Freddie was meant to come to me to get his diagnosis was correct. He was a wonderful cat, and I love him dearly and I do miss him, but Katie fits in here like she was always a part of the family.

I've never had what I'd call a "heart cat" relationship before, but I think I do now...

She'll have her own thread when I can get some focused pictures. This girl has ANTS IN HER PANTS and never _ever_ stops moving. Or talking.

Also, Freddie is happy to be home and settling in well, according to his mama. She's been talking with both my vet and hers about treatment options. :)

Catty1
09-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Great news all around! :):love: Are you going to call the new girl Miss Ants? :D;) I am sure Kyubey will love her!

I am sure Freddie will start feeling better soon with some treatment. :love:

ETA: just noticed you told us her name already.... :o

phesina
09-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Oh, the new little girl sounds just adorable! And we know that Adorable Freddie Peace is settling back in and will be getting the best of care and treatment.

Welcome HOME to both of you darling kitties!

Alysser
09-14-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't come to the cat side very often but this was quite a sad thread to read through. I am certainly happy to read the update, so happy for everyone involved! :love: Glad Freddie is settling in!

cassiesmom
09-14-2013, 03:36 PM
The little girlie did in deed visit, and she never left. I think whoever said that Freddie was meant to come to me to get his diagnosis was correct. He was a wonderful cat, and I love him dearly and I do miss him, but Katie fits in here like she was always a part of the family.

I've never had what I'd call a "heart cat" relationship before, but I think I do now...

She'll have her own thread when I can get some focused pictures. This girl has ANTS IN HER PANTS and never _ever_ stops moving. Or talking.

Also, Freddie is happy to be home and settling in well, according to his mama. She's been talking with both my vet and hers about treatment options. :)

Yay, this is good news! Hello, little energetic, talkative kitty girl Katie! And Freddie kitty, I hope you will do very well with the treatment, sweet boy. :love:

WILDCATS
09-15-2013, 09:20 AM
:love::love: Such lovely news hope all goes well for you all. :love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2013, 10:28 PM
This is excellent news.:D I always say that things happen for a reason.;)