PDA

View Full Version : my other loves

WILDCATS
08-24-2013, 12:44 PM
:love: I would like you to meet my two cats Lady Tilly and Lord Scooby. they were feral kittens about 9 or 10 weeks old and are now three. They have filled our life with love and laughs, ( scratched arms too ) At my age (retired) I never thought I would ever have a cat but ended up with two, but I wouldn't swop them for anything. :love: Here are some pc's hope you like. :love:

Karen
08-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Aww, one would never guess to look at them now they were ever feral kittens! They chose wisely!

phesina
08-24-2013, 01:43 PM
What sweeties!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Randi
08-24-2013, 01:59 PM
They're gorgeous! I agree with Phesina, you can't tell they once were ferals. Glad they ended up with you. :)

Love the 1st, 2nd and 4th pictures. So sweet! :love:

cassiesmom
08-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Hello again, beautiful Scooby and Tilly! I met you in your introductory thread and I am enjoying these photos of you! I am sending you zillions of cyber-kisses, love and hugs today :love::love:!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

Bengalz
08-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Gorgeous:love::love: Welcome to PetTalk Scooby and Tilly:D. Bet you two keep Mom busy;).

WILDCATS
08-25-2013, 03:12 PM
:love::love: Thank you all for your lovely comments I am so glad I found this lovely forum, you are all such lovely people and you all have beautiful babies too. :love::love:

chocolatepuppy
08-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Lady Tilly and Lord Scooby are both adorable!:love: I have a blue kitty too!:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome to PT.:D Both of your cats sure are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.:)

WILDCATS
08-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome to PT.:D Both of your cats sure are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.:) :love: Thank You, can I ask what Radar, Reese and Rory are, they look like little foxes, they are gorgeous, :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-26-2013, 12:23 PM
:love: Thank You, can I ask what Radar, Reese and Rory are, they look like little foxes, they are gorgeous, :love:

Thanks. They're just your average domestic short haired cats. They're all grown up now. I really do need to update my signature picture because I also now have 13 cats.:eek:

katladyd
08-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Tilly and Scooby are both beautiful kitties!:love::love: Aren't cats wonderful? The people on here are all wonderful, too.

WILDCATS
09-02-2013, 08:57 AM
:love: Thank you katladyd, I agree with you its a lovely site. :love:

momcat
09-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi and welcome to PT! What absolutely gorgeous kitties they are, they both look so happy and content in your pictures I'd never think they were once feral. Amazing what love will do for our pets. Could I ask you to give each of them a generous round of "welcome" lovies from me? :love: :love: :love: :love:

WILDCATS
09-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi and welcome to PT! What absolutely gorgeous kitties they are, they both look so happy and content in your pictures I'd never think they were once feral. Amazing what love will do for our pets. Could I ask you to give each of them a generous round of "welcome" lovies from me? :love: :love: :love: :love: Thank you momcat, Tilly and Scooby send big Meows. :love::love: