PDA

View Full Version : Rocky!

opschick
08-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi Rocky, you are such a handsome boy! I"m glad you have a family that loves and understands you. Happy DOTD!!

Asiel
08-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi rocky---enjoy your DOTD status--hope you get spoiled.

tatsxxx11
08-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Rocky! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a magnificent, majestic, gentle giant of a canine you are, Rocky, one stellar representative of your noble, ancient breed! I can see how heads turn when you come walking by, how you grab the attention, and hearts, of all you meet, including those Starbucks' patrons!:) I so enjoyed reading your mom/dad's informative, wonderfully written, love filled tribute to their beloved boy, Rocky, and I learned a lot too, regarding your historic breed, your personality and needs...what makes you tick!;) I've always been in awe of sled dogs; their incredible endurance, their drive, their work ethic; their ability to think independently (for the good of the musher and the pack), and most of all, their loyalty to their human(s)! I've been mom to a Husky X, aka an "Alaskan Husky," so am very familiar with that sometimes frustrating streak of stubbornness and independence your family speaks of! But as your human says, in the hands of a breed savvy family/guardian, with a little patience thrown in, a family couldn't hope for a more devoted canine companion. The love, loyalty and joy you to give your people in return for their dedication is truly priceless gift! How blessed your family is, Rocky, having you in their lives, and I hope for you all many, many years of fun and adventure, love and devoted companionship! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, magnificent Rocky, Dog of the Day...EVERY DAY!:love::love::love: P.S...Those big, soulful, beautiful brown eyes of yours are stunning!:)

cassiesmom
08-23-2013, 03:54 PM
MORE love, hugs, and kisses to you, beautiful boy Rocky! You are quite a celebrity, meeting people at Starbucks and bringing smiles to the kids and seniors you meet! It's not hard to tell why people smile when they meet you :D You are happy, intelligent and handsome! And your people's Dog of the Day each and every day :love: Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Rocky!

Casper
08-23-2013, 05:48 PM
What a lovely smile you have, Rocky! No wonder you draw so much attention... if I saw you I would certainly want to come say "hi", too! I'm glad your owner understands the way a Malamute's mind works. Sure, you might be difficult at times, but it all pays off with patience and understanding. Of course the unconditional love helps, too. ;)

Congratulations on being DOTD! :love:

BoaLover11
08-23-2013, 07:35 PM
You are quite the handsome dog! You are so lucky to have such an understanding and loving family. :) Happy Dog of the Day, you deserve it. :D

kaycountrygal
08-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Hello Rocky, What a beautiful dog you are! That's a great photo of you with the flowers in the background. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

WILDCATS
08-24-2013, 10:36 AM
:love: Well done rocky, you are one handsome boy. Lovely pictures.:love:

Rockyremi123
08-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful comments and congratulations you have given Rocky! We are so proud he has made dog of the day :) thank you all again 😊