PDA

View Full Version : my melissa turns 21 tomorrow

carole
08-20-2013, 04:28 AM
Time sure flies, i cannot believe my youngest is 21 tomorrow, she is not at home up in auckland city,two hours away from where we live,she had a two day job event to attend, unfortunately a bit of bad luck followed her, a car backed in to her and now she is going to have to get that sorted, and the time before when she went up for the interview for the job, it got broken in to, and her GPS stolen and she had to have the window fixed at her own expense, so its been a bit gutting for her to say the least.(oh yes and this is her new car,she got a loan, paid some cash and used some from her family members who gave her birthday money towards it)

Still i wish my girl a very happy coming of age tomorrow.

we are having a small family celebration lunch on saturday for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MELISSA WE LOVE YOU.:love::love::):)

phesina
08-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Oh, how nice for your whole family, Carole!

Happy birthday, MELISSA!!!!! (And here's hoping for no more troubles involving your car.)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

WILDCATS
08-20-2013, 06:50 AM
:love: Many congratulations on your 21st Melissa, have a lovely day. :love:

cassiesmom
08-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Happy birthday, Melissa! I hope everything is sorted out quickly with your car.

Karen
08-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Happy Birthday, Melissa!

pomtzu
08-20-2013, 02:09 PM
They grow up way too fast - don't they Carole? My "baby" granddaughter turned 21 on Aug 11, and she and her boyfriend are celebrating in Paris this week! Unbelievable!!! I told her to bring me home a rich Frenchman........:p

Please send my wishes to Melissa, for a wonderful birthday - and year ahead.

Felicia's Mom
08-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday Melissa!

kaycountrygal
08-20-2013, 04:56 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought... wow, a dog or cat is turning 21...that's remarkable! Then as I read, I found out it's a person; it's your daughter not a dog or cat :). Hope she has a wonderful birthday and many more.

carole
08-22-2013, 08:18 PM
HE HE that made me laugh, yes well most people do know me here and my girl as i often talk about her, so never thought of that, thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes for her.:)

Alysser
08-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Happy Birthday to Melissa!:D

mrspunkysmom
08-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Happy Birthday, Melissa! Enjoy your day!

carole
08-25-2013, 05:57 PM
We had a great family lunch, was so nice everyone being together for her special day, the next day she flew down to the south island of NZ, for a four day trip with her close friend, who is at uni studying to become a doctor, she has never been there before, so she will be having a ton of fun.
The best news, the guy who backed in to her, paid for the damage, huge relief, thought we would end up at the disputes tribunal over this one, one big hassle avoided, so there are some honest people still in this world.

phesina
08-26-2013, 05:00 AM
What a nice celebration for Melissa and for you all! And what good news about the accident resolution!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: