PDA

View Full Version : Missed Gotchas and Birthdays

mrspunkysmom
08-18-2013, 06:44 PM
It doesn't seem fair to lump all into one, but I'd be forever posting these.

March 13 Callies Gotcha Day 2012. She's 2 -3 years old. This is the day she was vetted. I caught her the week before and was feeding her 2 months prior.

April 15 - Sam's celebrated Birthday Sam is 10 now

April 15 or May 1 - Jane's celebrated Birthday Jane is 4 now Depends on how I celebrate that year.

June 25 - Emily and Bob's celebrated Birthday and Gotcha Day 2011. Emily is now 15 and Bob is 7. Best guess at the time, although my vet has Bob as 10 right now I think.

August 15 - Spunky's celebrated Birthday. He is 12 now.

And to come - I will re post these hopefully.

Sept 14 - Janes Gotcha day 2009 as a 5-mo kitten

Sept 29 - Spunky's Gotcha Day 2001 as a 6 week 0.6 lbs kitten. He looked like he was two weeks old but was eating wet food and using the box, well sort of on the score.

Right now Bob is sitting behind me on the computer chair. I have to share it with him. He pokes me to pay attn to him or vacate the chair. Never sure which.

Edit: It was Mr. Spunky. Or when I got up and turned around that's who was there. hmmmm. Maybe that's why I wasn't being poked with sharp claws.

momcat
08-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi fellow kitties!
I would purrsonally like to concatulate each of you on your recent milestones. Even though your Meowmie wasn't able to share your good news, I'm sure she gave each of you a very special day filled with your favorite treats and non stop love.

Your friend,
Groucho

Karen
08-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Aww, we know you love each one, give them all our separate good wishes and celebration kisses or skritches - as each prefers!

mrspunkysmom
08-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Six pound Emily, the voracious, is on my shoulder now and then not. Wants more food. :D

phesina
08-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Happy Birthdays and Gotcha Days to all you beloved darlings!!!!!

LOTS of lovies and skritchies are being sent to each one of you!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
08-19-2013, 09:24 AM
I wish I had kept better records I only have the vaguest idea when I got each Found Hotel Cats and I am not sure of their Purrthdays.
My Angels still get 3 dollars off coupons at PetsMart which gives me such a good feeling that they are still part of things.:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Happy birthday & gotcha day to everyone!!!:)

Randi
08-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day to all of you from me! :love:

Hope you all are spoiled rotten! :D

mrspunkysmom
08-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day to all of you from me! :love:

Hope you all are spoiled rotten! :D

Oh we don't need a purrthday for that. :love: