PDA

View Full Version : earthquake in new zealand

david p
08-16-2013, 08:58 AM
I heard there was a bad earthquake on New Zealand's south island. I was wondering if Carole or if any of Carole's were involved in it?

carole
08-18-2013, 04:09 PM
thanks for your concerns David, sorry only just seen this, we are fine, it is a long way from me, it was also in the North island in wellington city, where my nephews family are, he was down there with his wife when it happened, there was one a few weeks back also and he was there too,so scarey stuff, remember my sister was on holiday when the big one struck in christchurch, so i get really worried, it was felt up here apparently, not that i felt it.

yes it is horrible,NZ seems so unstable right now, again thank you for asking,i really appreciate it Bro.:) its nice someone cares.

Karen
08-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Whew, thanks for checking in!

momcat
08-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi Carole,
I heard about the earthquake on the news. Since hearing the news, you and your family have been very much on my mind and in my prayers. I apologize for the delay in contacting you but this is the first chance I've had. If you need anything or if there's something we can do for you or your family, we're right here for you.

carole
08-18-2013, 10:36 PM
thank you Momcat, that is so sweet of you, but honestly i am very far away, and everything is fine here, i think the people in wellington are ok too, have not heard of any injuries etc, there is damage of course, but nothing like the Christchurch one, still we are standing on shakey ground thats for sure,:eek:

phesina
08-19-2013, 05:37 AM
Carole, we are so glad you are safe and that there weren't serious injuries. We are sending along our love and prayers for you all.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

carole
08-20-2013, 04:41 AM
thank you pat.:)