PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gem

DreamerDog
12-11-2002, 11:27 AM
My Puppy Ruby is my Gem and this is her first Christmas with me. Have you got a Gem you would nominate please do tell me ! :eek:

Aspen and Misty
12-11-2002, 11:49 AM
I have 3 little gems. Chewy, Hunny and Teddy. This will Teddy's 9th christmas with us. This is going to be Chewy and Hunny first christmas although Chewy came from the pound in March or June and Hunny came from a puppy mill 1 week ago. I' mvery exited for them to get all there gifts. They Definitly are the best gems I will ever own.

Merry Chrismas everyone :D

Ash

Logan
12-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, DreamerDog. We love all dogs and cats and other pets around here!

I am Logan, mom to 3 Retrievers (two Goldens, one Lab girl), 2 cats, 2 Cockatiels and a hamster!!

We'll look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Happy Holiday!!

Logan

Kfamr
12-11-2002, 02:21 PM
Logan, you got a lab????!? When!?!?!

Dakota's Mommy
12-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Hello and welcome to pet talk! You asked for people who have gems to share their names. Well, my husband and I have two wonderful gems that we will be celebrating their first Christmas with while we are also celebrating our first Christmas in our own home, well, military housing, but our own place! We have a 6 month old harlequin great dane named Dakota and a 10 month old dalmation named Destiny. We're looking very forward to this Christmas as it sounds that you are too! :D :) Again, welcome to pet talk!

primabella
12-11-2002, 03:52 PM
this will be rocket and sky's (my birds) 2nd christmas. and once we get mickey, it will be his first :D

Uabassoon
12-11-2002, 03:54 PM
I have two little Gems, it will be both of their 1st christmas with me. I got Corkscrew last January from a college kid who had abandoned him. And I got Tibby in August. They both have their stockings up and I'm so excited about having Christmas with them. They are both wonderful cats.

Petna
12-11-2002, 04:11 PM
All your Pets look or sound lovely a nd Micky is cute!

primabella
12-11-2002, 04:47 PM

anna_66
12-12-2002, 07:46 AM
I have 3 GEMS!
Angus, Roxey & Huney, they are in my sig pic below!

Cataholic
12-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
I have 3 GEMS!
Angus, Roxey & Huney, they are in my sig pic below!

Anna- I am soooo foced to disagree with you. You do not have GEMS- you have the ENTIRE ROCK FIELD! Lol....you win for the biggest dogs...he he he..but, I love them...

anna_66
12-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

Anna- I am soooo foced to disagree with you. You do not have GEMS- you have the ENTIRE ROCK FIELD! Lol....you win for the biggest dogs...he he he..but, I love them...
Oh come on now, they aren't that much bigger than your cats:p

Cataholic
12-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Anna-
I have the perfect idea for the trio. Wait until we get a big snow, hook 'em up, and dog sled on down to me! That would be so fun. I would have some hot cocoa for us, some nice dog cookies for the trio, and some cat nip to calm the cats down!!!!!

Johanna

anna_66
12-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Oh wouldn't they love that (I would too!)! Cookies & cats:D Would you happen to have any dognip...to calm the dogs down when they see the cats:eek: