PDA

View Full Version : Hello and a brief update - I've been robbed!

mrspunkysmom
08-14-2013, 11:12 PM
I've been meaning to get back in the swing of things for a while, but just got out of the habit.

Quickly and more details later: the chemo had me so beat I couldn't think. So I just played games on facebook.

Still working part time. Difficult making ends meet.

Anyway I've been robbed. Of all the !@#$%^& and a bunch of sgt snorkel language here.

I hope my gun-toting redneck friends get a hold of them.

Karen
08-14-2013, 11:31 PM
You're in our prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2013, 01:16 AM
I saw your other post on FB. I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I hope that whoever did this will get caught.:mad: Please take care. (((HUGS)))

phesina
08-15-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm so sorry. Prayers and good wishes for you that you get back what you lost and the thieves get justice.

mrspunkysmom
08-18-2013, 12:00 AM
I hope they get caught, too, but most of the stuff does not have a serial number and I didn't record the numbers for what did, so I won't be getting it back. I filed my claim, the first in 20 years with State Farm. We'll see how it goes. Almost $1100 of missing items. Do not know how much I'll get. I have replacement value insurance, but I don't know what kind of proof I need.

Thanks

mrspunkysmom
08-18-2013, 03:52 PM
I was looking in the storage bldg today and realized that I don't need a key to get in. I can turn the handle. They broke it! I think they also got one of the antique water pumps I got from my mom. Creeps.

I'm double checking in a bit and let you know. this is going on insurance also.