PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian!

opschick
08-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi Sebastian, you look like such a sweetheart. I'm glad your family found you and you were able to help with the loss of their other dog. I always think that when you lose a dog that you had for so long they send an angel to help you and that's exactly what you are. Happy DOTD to you!

tatsxxx11
08-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Greetings Sebastian! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a gorgeous Golden Dooldle you are, one cuddly, big hearted Teddy Bear of a pup! Your family truly was blessed that happy day they welcomed you home, Sebastian, especially your young person, and dear Betty, who was so missing her beloved best buddy Max! No pup can ever, should ever replace another, but rather take their very own, very special place in his/her family's heart, and oh, that you have!:) What a heavenly match you and your family make, Sebastian, and I hope for you all many, many happy, love filled years together! You're the best!:D Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Betty, your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans in the neighborhood, are enjoying your big day in the spotlight! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sebastian, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Hi, Sebastian, handsome Golden Doodle! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 has already written -- I hope you have many happy, fun-filled years with your family! I can just imagine how everyone smiles when they're around you :D I bet you bring loads of joy and happiness wherever you are! Please have your people give you and Betty some great big hugs for me to celebrate your special day. Happy Dog of the Day, adorable Sebastian!

chocolatepuppy
08-14-2013, 09:53 PM
You're so adorable Sebastian!:love: I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD! :cool:
I hope you a Betty had a fun day!:D