PDA

View Full Version : Kitten in sewer - Happy Kitty Pics

hellostranger
12-11-2002, 10:08 AM
Here are some of the pictures I took of the kitten I found in the sewer. I'm sending these to everyone I know hoping that his little cute face will make them fall in love. :)

hellostranger
12-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Here he is "in action" ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2002, 10:17 AM
Oh what a face! He is adorable and it worked, I fell in love. :) Unfortunately though, it's the same old story, I can't take him with the two I've already got - and Terry not wanting another. :(

He's adorable though, and I'm sure he'll find a great forever home in the near future.

Thanks again for all your efforts on his behalf. :)

moosmom
12-11-2002, 10:20 AM
How precious!!! I'm in love. :rolleyes: Too bad you are in Virginia. I hope he finds a home before Christmas. He's DEFINITELY a keeper!

Good work!

ramanth
12-11-2002, 10:51 AM
OMG!!! Has Noah's Mommy seen him!?

He's the spittin image of my RB cat Nike. Ohhh he's adorable!

sasvermont
12-11-2002, 11:45 AM
Oh my, how cute. I WANT him too. I would rather someone living nearer your home have the chance to take him. He is a keeper for sure!

I am tempted though. Keep us posted!

:)

I think you should name him "Keeper"

kimlovescats
12-11-2002, 12:13 PM
He is so cute, and looks very happy! I sure hope he gets a forever home soon! Keep us posted, and keep those pics coming too!

Pam
12-11-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
OMG!!! Has Noah's Mommy seen him!?

Wait til she does! I think he looks so much like Noah!

lizbud
12-11-2002, 07:15 PM
hellostranger,

WOW. You did it!!! He is just Gorgeous.:)

Such great news. Thanks for posting the update on this
little one & posting the pics of this Handsome guy.
Great Job !!!! :) Very Well Done :)

mugsy
12-11-2002, 09:05 PM
Once again, cudos to you for saving this little guy. Those pictures make it look like he belonged to someone at one time. Love the action shot. You know, I'm NOT a cat person, but I would take him if I didn't have 18 dogs and at least one of them that likes to eat cats for dinner. I will ask my cousin if she would be interested and if she is maybe we could arrange a transport.

smokey the elder
12-12-2002, 09:51 AM
This kitten looks like he has some Maine Coon in him. I think he'll get adopted quickly. Orange longhairs are popular in the NYC area, I don't know about where you are.

Cataholic
12-12-2002, 01:02 PM
What a cutie pie! He looks alot like my sister's cat, Cherub!

As I said in the other post, you are an absolute Angel to help him out....