PDA

View Full Version : I am ready for some football Thursday, #546

RICHARD
08-08-2013, 09:38 AM
I am ready!

Altho I am into baseball at the moment, I always miss football and get excited when it starts.

It's also time to get ready for school. :(

I think beer and some spicy green chicken curry over brown rice sounds good too.

Go Raiders.:D

Pinot's Mom
08-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Go Ravens!!:)

pomtzu
08-08-2013, 12:06 PM
It appears that Maggie has not changed her allegiance yet............:D

cassiesmom
08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Some big changes for da Bears this year.

I'm ready for HALFTIME! bring on the college marching bands!

Edited to add... I'm also ready for baseball season to be over. I guess it's pretty much over in Chicago. The Cubs are 50 and 64, and the White Sox are 43 and 69.

Karen
08-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm soooo not ready for football, but then again, I never am! Baseball any day for me!

smokey the elder
08-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Go Pack go! Let's have some burgers and brats on the grill!

RICHARD
08-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Go Pack go! Let's have some burgers and brats on the grill!

Oh my, with some Wisconsin Cheddar melted on top?:D DONE!

Karen,

Slugger Stadium, Home of the Bats BB team is on the list as one of the top 20 baseball stadiums, USA Today is holding a contest to find the best one and SS is second in the polling.

It's a really neat play to watch a game.

Bear, Ravens and Packers, oh my!

I have to stay true to my Left Coast faves?

DONE?:eek:

Karen
08-12-2013, 12:28 AM
I tend to listen to the ball games on the radio when I am in the car, have not often attended a game in person. Being a pale person who sunburns easily, doing so - even when applying copious sunscreen, can be a painful experience! And I sat through enough little games as a kid to have an appreciation for the comedy of baseball, too!

RICHARD
08-13-2013, 09:51 PM
I tend to listen to the ball games on the radio when I am in the car, have not often attended a game in person. Being a pale person who sunburns easily, doing so - even when applying copious sunscreen, can be a painful experience! And I sat through enough little games as a kid to have an appreciation for the comedy of baseball, too!

Slugger Field has some wonderful covered areas where you can watch a game in the shade. there is a covered picnic area under the stands in right field and a covered area behind the first base line.

They also have a carousel and play area, too!