PDA

View Full Version : Miloh !!!

chocolatepuppy
08-08-2013, 05:24 AM
You're an adorable bunny Miloh!!!:love: I can't imagine you being a troublemaker.;) Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
I hope you have a fun day and get a few extra treats!:D

Casper
08-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Oh, Miloh, its obvious that your owner loves you very much! I just wonder how a troublemaker could have such a sweet face? :):love:
Congratulations on being POTD!

cassiesmom
08-08-2013, 02:14 PM
MilOH! What an adorable bunny you are! I like your plush coat - it looks so soft to pet! And your dark markings, and alert ears! I'm sure you'll figure out how to get on the bed and underneath it, in no time at all.;) Sending you loads of petting and gentle hugs today, sweet bunny guy Miloh! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
08-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi Miloh! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) Awww...what a beautiful, simply adorable baby bunny boy you are, Miloh! Your plush, velveteen coat looks SO soft, and your adventurous, fun loving personality is every bit as special as your handsome good looks! "Some" *cough*cough* may say you're a mischief maker, but I'd like to think of you more as the curious type!:p After all, part of your bunnster duties does include keeping your human hopping, right sweetheart?:D What a very precious boy you are, Miloh, and how lucky your human is, having a furkid as sweet and loving and joyful as you in her/his life!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten, binkying to the max!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Miloh!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Miloh what a handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You are like a ray of sunshine for me on my rainy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest. What fun it must be having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Miloh, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love: