PDA

View Full Version : ~Ginger~

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Aww Ginger, you're the prettiest little piggy!:love: I would love to hear you purr! Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
I hope you have a fun day today!:D

tatsxxx11
07-30-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Ginger! Happy Pet of the Day to you from all in this piggie loving home!:) What a precious piggie you are, Ginger, and with that sleek, ginger colored coat of yours, so perfectly named! As a life long piggie mom I'm very familiar with that trademark piggie purr, and I can only imagine how special it is for your human when you cuddle up against her and let out a soft, warm purr...a sure sign of love, trust and contentment! You may be as far from your ancestors' homeland as can be, but as they say, home is where the heart is!:) How lucky your human is, Ginger, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and cuddly as you, and I hope for you and her/him many, many happy years of shared love and companionship! Thanks to your human for sharing your very special story, your heart melting pics with us; you're a gem! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, precious Ginger, purring and popcorning the day away, being pampered to pieces!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
07-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi, Ginger, pretty girl! I like your tan, black and white colored coat! I didn't know that guinea pigs purr- but I'll bet it's a sweet sound for your person to hear! I hope you are having a wonderful day -- happy PEt of the Day to you, cutie Ginger!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Ginger what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Your fur looks like it has flecks of ginger in it. What a wonderful best friend you must be. A real treaure for sure. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Ginger, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love: