PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 earthquake in Wellington nz.

carole
07-21-2013, 04:11 AM
Feeling worried for my fellow kiwis, after Christchurch ,this is pretty scarey,and my sister was there for that one,now my nephew is there with his wife for a Family gathering,please prayers for all at this worrying time,I'm far enough away,thank goodness,I hope my nephew gets back tomorrow safely and all wellingtonians will be safe.

ChrisH
07-21-2013, 04:21 AM
So scary and worrying for you, Carole.{{hugs}} Prayers & positive thoughts for the safery all your loved ones (and all others who are there too of course.)

carole
07-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Thank you,yep nz is having way too many quakes these days,very unstable ,it makes me feel quite scared

phesina
07-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Oh, Carole, we are sending along all our prayers and good wishes for safety for you all.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
07-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Sending good wishes your way. Thanks for checking in with us, Carole!

momcat
07-21-2013, 07:11 PM
I saw this on the news this morning and immediately thought of you. Fortunately, I saw this before we left for church. Please know that you and all of your fellow Kiwis were held in prayer during our service today. Please keep us updated?