PDA

View Full Version : And NOT to be outdone...can you tell I want to find these animals homes?? lol

mugsy
12-10-2002, 09:16 PM
http://www.petrefuge.com/cat_pics/bridget_and_bonnie-buddy_cats_cropped.jpg

BONNIE & BRIDGET

These two littermates, Bonnie and Bridget, are absolutely breathtaking to behold. Both females have deep blue eyes and are, of course, Torbie Point Siamese mixed felines. They are very shy but, with lots of love and patience, perhaps they would let a kind human take care of them and even love them -- which could make all the difference in the world to these two "buddy" cats. (Brenda)

Pet Refuge, Inc.
2300 West 6th Street
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574)256-0886

BUDDY CATS
You may be wondering just what a "buddy" cat is? Pet Refuge has many felines in our system who are somewhat shy around humans but . . . comfortable with other cats and/or dogs.

So, have you ever thought about getting your current lonely cat a "buddy" of her very own? Or how about a pal for your "non-aggressive," bored canine? A "buddy" cat may be the solution to your pet's loneliness problem -- once and for all!

And, our Buddy Cats are being offered at exactly HALF the cost of our everyday adoption fee of $80.00.

So, for just $40.00, you can give a shy, hard-to-place, "buddy" cat a loving home as well as providing a furry friend for your own furry friend! And, who knows, after a few days with a patient, understanding new owner, these shy kitties may become YOUR best "buddy" too!

Last Updated 12/10/02

Logan
12-10-2002, 09:18 PM
What unique looking cats!!! Aren't they just beautiful? Surely someone will come along and snatch those up, Molly. I think I might post their pictures on the Siamese Cat board that I am a member of. They are great ladies and love those Meezers. :)

mugsy
12-10-2002, 09:26 PM
Logan, if I'm not mistaken these 2 have been there for a LONG time. That would be great if you would cross post. Their web addy is www.petrefuge.com and they have SCADS of cats for adoption. Just ask Kim, Andy, and Mike they'll back me up!! lol

I think we should tempt all the black and white cat fans to go to the site and check them all out. I had to have seen 10 of them.

Nomilynn
12-10-2002, 09:54 PM
OMG.. Mugsy.. if I lived closer, they would be coming home with me I swear to God.. it's probably good I live so far away because my mom would kill me if I got two more cats!! But I LOVE them.. oh their eyes!! Ok I gotta stop before I cry!

ramanth
12-11-2002, 07:48 AM
And back her up I will! :)

What absolutely breathtaking felines!!!

smokey the elder
12-11-2002, 08:26 AM
Those are some of the most stunning cats I've ever seen! The combination of the dilute tortie with the blue eyes is so unusual. It's amazing the colors that come out when cat genes are mixed. I wish we'd see a little less of this genetic mixing.:mad:

shais_mom
12-12-2002, 02:26 AM
Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!