PDA

View Full Version : Visit "Cat Breeds" and post those pics!

catland
12-10-2002, 07:09 PM
Noah's mommy has made several threads for all of us to post pics of our darlings. Black kitties, tux kitties, etc. My gang is posted under Tabbies, Tuxies, and Blue/Grey kitties.

They are all fun posts - even the ones without my cats ;) - take a look and add your kitty!

trinity
12-11-2002, 09:53 AM
No matter how I try, I can't see most of the pics. I just get a bunch of little XXs where the pictures should be.:confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Imagestation is once again down for "improvement" type issues. They should be back soon - hopefully -so check back a little later today.

There really are some great pictures there, so it's worth checking back. :)

trinity
12-11-2002, 10:29 AM
Ok I was worried it was my computer...I could just see telling my boss "I need a better computer so I can look at cat pictures..." For some reason I just don't think that would go over well, do you?
;)

smokey the elder
12-12-2002, 10:00 AM
I thought it was because I have dial up. (waah.):(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by trinity
Ok I was worried it was my computer...I could just see telling my boss "I need a better computer so I can look at cat pictures..." For some reason I just don't think that would go over well, do you?
;)

hee hee hee I just got a new computer at work and it was because...well because....my old one was running out of space and taking too long to......look at cat pic....oops, I mean too long to do my work...yeah, yeah...that's it....too long to do my work. And besides, the other one was 2 1/2 years old already and just way too old fashioned....right boss? ;) :D

Fortunately my boss has 3 teen-age daughters and the fights over who gets the computer get a little old, so he has the company pay for a new computer for me, and my old one gets passed down. I think they're still using the one I had 2 computers ago. :)