PDA

View Full Version : 2 years with my birds :D

primabella
12-10-2002, 03:58 PM
its been 2 years today since i've had rocket and sky with me. i'm so thankful for them because they are the best! :D i dont know what i would do without rocket, knowing there's a bird that will remain a midget and keep eating without gaining a pound, or knowing sky who cares only about her looks and her grooming. happy bday guys!! :D:D

- i'm sure you all care, but ... :rolleyes: -
*;)*

popcornbird
12-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Hehe. Aren't birdies the best? :D Gotta love them feathered friends. :D I've had my little ones for 3 years and 3 months now. That means they are 3 1/2 years old. :) When we got them, they were only 3 months. Its hard to remember how life was without them. It seems as though they've been with us forever! I can't imagine life without them. They are my gifts from God and I can't thank God enough for giving me such wonderful birdies and a wonderful family too. :) The birdies are family now. Our babies. :) I'm sure your's are too. BTW, did you read my description of how to attach a pic in one of your threads down there? I really want to see your birdies. ;)

jenluckenbach
12-11-2002, 05:51 AM
Happy anniversary.

for someone who doesn't know, what kind of birds? And, Rocket is a "midget"? please explain. I do not know much about birds, but I always like to learn.

Logan
12-11-2002, 07:22 AM
Congratulations! :D We will celebrate one year of having our Roger Cockatiel with us, next month. He has been a delight!! Such charmers, they are! :) His newest trick is to fly back and forth between Helen and me. We stand a few feet apart and he can't decide who to love on. We call his name and he flies right over to our shoulder. What a precious boy he is!! :)

Tina
12-11-2002, 08:14 AM
Congrats!! And Happy Annivesary!! I get to celebrate having Bird,Bird for 3 years the 29th of this month.

primabella
12-11-2002, 03:39 PM

popcornbird - i'm having a little trouble. :o your instructions were great, but can you tell me what to do from the start. like, i scanned the photo and then sent it to my e-mail adress. when i right click, there is no "open with" or anything close to that. sorry for bothering you :o i'v managed to minimize the picture though.

jenl - i call rocket a midget because he doens't grow :p well, either that or because compared to sky, he's so tiny. its only a nickname i use. they are both parakeets.

popcornbird
12-11-2002, 05:01 PM
You need to save your picture to "My Pictures." You can do that by copying the picture and pasting it there. Then go to the picture in "My Pictures," click on it, right-click on it, go to "Open With" and click on Microsoft Photo Editer, or Paint, or whatever photo editting software your computer has. At Microsoft Photo Editter (or whatever) click on Image, then on Resize. Resize the picture, save it, come back here, click on Browse, find your picture, upload it, and post the message. I hope these are better instructions. I told you off the top of my head last time but this time I checked the steps as I was writing this. :) Hope we get to see your birdies soon! :D Good luck.