PDA

View Full Version : Black Cats

trinity
12-10-2002, 06:31 AM
I was just wondering...does anyone who owns a black cat have trouble finding the little knick knack things showing an ALL black cat? When we had our Morgan (RB--miss ya big guy!!) I would search everywhere for something that looked like him but they always threw in a patch of white somewhere.It drove me crazy! I'm sure it is because of the whole "Beware of the black cat" myth but I would hope people would know better by now....:rolleyes:

Tina
12-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Actually I have seen all black cat knick knacks but I never got one. Cause I didn't have a black cat at the time. I haven't even looked in awhile.

toughCookie
12-10-2002, 10:23 AM
have you done a search on ebay? or look around at halloween time.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-10-2002, 12:01 PM
I guess I have to admit that I'm not a knick knack kind of person, so I've never really looked for them, or remember seeing any anywhere either. But I did find a pin at the cat show that Sara (Edwina's Secretary) and I went to. It's just the head of a black cat with yellow eyes. I couldn't resist and now have it on a yellow blazer I have, which really shows off the yellow eyes.

Sorry I can't offer any help on where to find any, but I'll keep my eyes open from now on and let you know if I see anything.

kitten645
12-10-2002, 03:25 PM
This is my hobby!! I'm not a nick nack sort of person and definately not a cutsie/country clutter sort but since I've had my two all black babies I'm always on the lookout for things that have ALL black cats. I guess there are alot of tux lovers out there (my Bruce RB was a tuxie) so it might have a broader appeal. I did just get a couple of crystal cats that are tuxies but were too cute to pass up. I've actually found some ornaments that are all black kitties this year. I found some things on ebay but there's alot to search thru. Halloween is definately the best time of year and I actually found a doormat at Target! The challenge is finding things that aren't too seasonal. I'll post some pics later.
Claudia

aly
12-10-2002, 03:30 PM
I think its easier to find knick knacks of tuxedos but I still do see all black ones pretty frequently. There is a lot of stuff on ebay that I browse through from time to time.