PDA

View Full Version : Ravishing Roxy!

tatsxxx11
07-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Well hello there Roxy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) How ravishing you look, all decked out in those pretty bows! Thanks for being so tolerant, allowing your family to dress you up for your photo shoot!:p (I'm sure you're just as ravishing in those doll clothes!;)) Having been auntie to a KCCS (Ruby) I know first hand just how special you Cav kids are, especially wonderful with small children! (But beware you pesky squirrels and chickens!:D) How lucky your young lady is, Roxy, having a best furry friend, a playmate and loving companion such as you to grow up with! The memories you two have made, and will be making over the years to come, are ones to cherish for a lifetime!:) What a very special girl you are, Roxy, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all sort of yummy FUD (no pleading required :D), fun adventures, and endless belly rubs! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Roxy!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
07-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Roxy, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and your young human. It sounds as if you have a good home and are loved. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

cassiesmom
07-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Roxy, I love Cavies and you are beautiful! You might be petite in stature but you have a HUGE spirit! Having fun with your toys, playing dress-up with your young person, and letting everyone know to share FUD with you! I would not be able to refuse you, sweet girl-- please have your people offer your a yummy nibble for me :) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Roxy!

lizbud
07-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Hello Roxy,

My my you are a very pretty girl sweetie.:love: I love the picture with you all dolled up in
pretty bows & scarf.:) I enjoy reading about you & want you to please be safe sleeping
uptop on the bunk bed. Congratulations on being chosen as today's special DOG OF THE DAY.
Wishing you a long & happy life with your family that loves you very much.:love::love:

chocolatepuppy
07-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh my gosh Roxy, you're so pretty!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D