PDA

View Full Version : IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERRE!!![come see!]

Kfamr
12-09-2002, 08:06 PM
yAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Nelly gotbest rap artist [somthing like that] on the 2002 music billboard awards!! Yahooooo!!!!!! He's been nominated for almost every award so far lol....... I <3 My Nelly!!!!!!:D :D

Oh yes... and i made this in art class...... We were supposed to have surrealism and stuff...... so the Nelly on Simba and Simba on Nelly is what surreal i have....
If you cant see... it's a clock.

Uabassoon
12-09-2002, 08:29 PM
Is that Simba's head on Nelly's body?

Tina
12-09-2002, 08:35 PM
That's pretty neat!!!!

Kfamr
12-09-2002, 09:14 PM
I CAN'T BREEEATT..`
1DARSOYDARSPOUHNPI HN;OHXNP[OBISNDPOUNHW-9HMSDpvmZd)+G,ASLBG\

SORRRRRRY im so hyper right now, Nelly won artisit of the year or somthing like that three BILL BOARD awards!!!!!! He also pregformed twiiicve.. it's definatly getting hot in herrrrre

Yes Simba's head on Nelly's body...

Nomilynn
12-09-2002, 09:24 PM
I gotta ask this question, and I think of everyone I know you will have the answer!

What does the tape on Nelly's cheek mean? I have always wanted to know, but no one I know has an answer!

That's a cool clock. I'm glad Nelly's winning, but the award show hasn't come on here yet - now I know the ending!!!! :( ;) I'm just teasing.

Anyway, hopefully you can enlighten me! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-09-2002, 11:01 PM
KayAnn you are a trip!! It is sooo funny ... .... I can sense the excitement in your typing..... I am soooo happy for you... and Nelly;)

wolf_Q
12-10-2002, 01:53 AM
Looks great KayAnn!

I always get very excited when my band wins awards too!

Kfamr
12-10-2002, 05:55 AM
The actual reason Nelly started wearing the tape, or as people call it Band-Aid, was because of a basketball injury. Now he wears it from his brother, City Spud, who was accused of murdering someone, and is in jail. He wears it whenever he think City Spud may be watching, to represent or "Hold it down".:)

I recorded every minute Nelly was on tv last night also.:D

anna_66
12-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Are you a little happy or something:p I couldn't tell!
Did you say you liked Nelly a little?;)

Dakota's Mommy
12-10-2002, 08:33 AM
Congrats your artists won the awards! I like Nelly's music too. Gosh, you're just so excited. Enjoy your taping because I have a feeling you're going to play it a lot.

primabella
12-10-2002, 05:02 PM
i missed the awards!! :(:( noooooo!:(

oh well....;) congrats to nelly for winning! love your clock and your simba/nelly...person/dog..lol..:D