PDA

View Full Version : Long time, no posts.... Hello furiends!

cyber-sibes
07-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Ha-woo to all our PT furiends!
Its been ages since we've posted, but we do still stop by occassionally.

Though we'd post a couple pics today to cool you off,
if its as hot where you are as it is on the East Coast today!

Us at one of our favorite places to walk by the ocean and enjoy the breeze!

Stay cool!

Karen
07-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Aww, good to see you two! We have missed you! I'm hiding inside where it is cooler today! Do you two ever jump into the surf? Or do you prefer keeping those thick coats dry?

cassiesmom
07-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi, Jack-A-roo and Miss Moo! You are beautiful! (((HUGS))) Happy birthday to your Hu-Mom today, too!

chocolatepuppy
07-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi Jack and Moo!!!:D You're looking good. Stop by more often to see us!;)

Pinot's Mom
07-07-2013, 08:24 AM
Nice to see the pups and hear from you! Someone just recently asked about you in another thread...missing PT members, maybe? Hope all is well!

How is Aquidneck Island? Ah, the place of my youth...

ramanth
07-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Howdy!! :D Hope you're keeping cool!

cyber-sibes
07-19-2013, 02:12 PM
ha-roo, there's no "keeping cool" here these days. Woozers, its been hot! We're hanging around inside till late evening, when mom takes us fur a neighborhood spin after it cools off a bit.

Dear Karen, we like our water frozen, so we don't go in the ocean past our tippy-toes. Mom says woo may remember that at one of the PT pic-nics Star finally stood in the puppy pool with all 4 paws in the water at once- she looked mighty proud of herself!

Jack & Moo

Karen
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
ha-roo, there's no "keeping cool" here these days. Woozers, its been hot! We're hanging around inside till late evening, when mom takes us fur a neighborhood spin after it cools off a bit.

Dear Karen, we like our water frozen, so we don't go in the ocean past our tippy-toes. Mom says woo may remember that at one of the PT pic-nics Star finally stood in the puppy pool with all 4 paws in the water at once- she looked mighty proud of herself!

Jack & Moo

Yes, I just didn't know if you were following Star's example! She was soo tentative until she finally decided the water would not dissolve her after all!

cassiesmom
04-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Dear Jack-A-roo, I read on Facebook that woo had a special day! Happy Birthday! xoxo

cyber-sibes
04-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Yup, Miss Elise, it was Jack a-roo's birthday on Monday. He turned 9 years old. He's still our puppy-head boy (as Star used to call him)! It was not such a happy birthday for him, as he went to the vet and got poked & prodded. He has a cyst on his eyelid that will be removed next Thursday. Other than that, he's in great shape! Everyone at the vets loves our boy, too. He's a charmer under all circumstances!