PDA

View Full Version : their first big fight:(

lovemyshiba
12-09-2002, 08:03 PM
We've had Abbey for a month, and she and Kito have got along great--UNTIL TODAY. When I got home from work, I took Kito out, then Abbey, and when I left Kito alone in the house, he got ahold of one of my stuffed snowmen he had been dying to get his teeth on since I decorated. Well, I chased him around trying to get it away from him (it's a beanie baby, I didn't want anyone choking), and Abbey tried to help me. They got into a scuffle--like they always do--but it was a mean one this time. They separated, and Kito went to the door. I let him out, and that's when I noticed the blood on the floor. I grabbed Abbey, because I figured he hurt her, and saw a little blood on her paw. I'm thinking, "not bad" THEN I saw it on her neck and I freaked out, but it was actually her ear--HE BIT A LITTLE PIECE OF IT OFF:eek: :eek: :eek:
There it was, behind the couch. I cleaned her up and bandaged it, but I feel terrible. I hope it was only a one-time thing, the poor girl.:(

delidog
12-09-2002, 10:56 PM
oh god...please be CAREFUL...Monitor them closely...i have two friends that lost 3 dogs between them thiis year just like that....please don't let them even play too rough....keep their toys seperate...don't give one without the other....
don't mean to scare you...but you can never be too careful!!!!

ramanth
12-10-2002, 07:30 AM
Oh my!!! I hope Abbey recovers soon.

I agree with delidog... keep their toys seperate.

anna_66
12-10-2002, 08:04 AM
wow! A piece of ear:eek: How horrible! I hope this was a one time only thing. Give Abbey a little hug for me, poor little girl.