PDA

View Full Version : I`m grounded! :(

Rottieluver45
12-09-2002, 08:00 PM
I can`t get on the internet for a couple of weeks b/c I`m failing one of my classes so i got grounded! My mom is lettiing me get on the computer today for 30 mins! OHHH My mom posted my picture in a thread. here it is:

This was about two years ago at my mom`s wedding.

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=225540

Soledad
12-09-2002, 08:01 PM
So cute! I'm sure you've grown A LOT since then.

RockyRoad
12-09-2002, 08:05 PM
I HATE being grounded!!! I cannot survive without having a chat with like all of my zillions of friends online(from school, or not) and on here too! But I hope you can survive. Can you still watch TV? TV takes the place of computer when the computer is gone. Just this morning my computer crashed AGAIN!!!!! I was miserable without it!! But anyway I bet you are not as obsessed as I am and this is not as bad for you, but asnyway, good luck! I'm ure PJ, Thelmer, and Bailey will play with you and you will forget all about it, right?! Have fun!!;)

PJ's Mom
12-10-2002, 12:27 PM
She was born right here in Texas...Dallas, to be exact. :)

Her hair really isn't as dark as it looks in the picture, although she gets her dark features from her dad, who's hispanic. :)

All Creatures Great And Small
12-10-2002, 01:31 PM
But Popcornbird, that's what's so great about America - you can look like an "American" no matter what your color or features, because the whole country was founded by refugees from other nations. The only people who are truly "American" would be the Native Americans who were already here when the Europeans started swarming in. The face of America is not white anymore; in fact, white (Caucasian) people are fast becoming the minority here. You're as American as hot dogs and apple pie!:D

All Creatures Great And Small
12-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
When I'm in America, people in stores ask me if I can speak English! :mad: That makes me so mad because the people that asked me were Chinese and I can speak English WAY better than them! :rolleyes: Heck, there's Americans who have lived here all their lives who still can't speak English properly :D !
I'm curious - do you have dual citizenship or are visiting on a visa?
When you speak of being "in America", it's as if you're not really living here permanently. You don't have to respond if you don't want to - I'm just nosy;) :D :p . If you're surrounded by that many whites with blond or brown hair, you must be in North Dakota (JUST KIDDING!). If you were in New York City, you'd see more of a mix of colors, I think.

iceyshiver21
12-10-2002, 02:05 PM
aahhh i forgot about getting grounded!! i havent got grounded for a year now!!! thats suprising but my parents are still think i constitly am going against their wishes, and ya their right i am, but hey i dont get caught!