PDA

View Full Version : British police seek 38 'persons of interest' in case of missing girl Madeleine McCann

Catty1
07-04-2013, 06:13 PM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/british-police-seek-38-persons-interest-case-missing-212216496.html

Karen
07-04-2013, 09:52 PM
It seems a little too late in many ways, how many of those 38 people will even remember where they were that night? And to publicize it seems wrong, I would rather they work diligently without the public attention.

Alysser
07-05-2013, 07:23 AM
I think that she is still alive, what I don't get is how they still haven't found a single soul who knows ANYTHING about what happened from that night.

Karen, I agree, it seems in poor taste to publicize something like this. Maybe they just want to make it look like they're still working on it to the public?

Catty1
07-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Well - they have reopened the investigation itself, and there is a whole new set of eyes looking at the material so far. I think the parents asked for the investigation to be reopened, so they are the ones that would be most affected by this. I guess they think it is worth it.

I wonder if it's a case of 'we know who it is but we can't prove it'? There are old cold cases that have recently been solved in Canada due to new people and technology.

I pray that there is closure on this case soon.:love: