PDA

View Full Version : Nina had a 2nd baby today! (cute pictures alert)

astrid
06-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Today when I came home from work I found out that Nina had a second baby boy! I'm still in shock :eek: I had no idea this could happen..

And most amazing: Nina lets me touch the babies! I even moved them to another box where they could be more comfy and she could be closer to her food plate and litter box :)

Ok, I named him Sammy and (drum rolls........) HERE HE IS!

I'm not sure what I'll do, if I'll keep them or what, but one thing is for sure: I won't let anything bad happen to them, if I can't keep them I'll make sure they get the best possible homes, all full of love. They're angels, they deserve it!

Love to you all!

Catty1
06-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Awww how cute!

Are there any more in there? :confused::D:love:

phesina
06-22-2013, 06:25 AM
Oh, my gosh, surprise! Another adorable tiny baby. Welcome to the world, darling Sammy!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
06-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Awww not ony a tiny Orange Man , but a Cat who looks like Moose Angel. I know that many Mother Cats espcialy Mi Princessa are there to hep the New Momma Cat.:love::love:
That is quite an unexpected surprise!!!:love::love:

Randi
06-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know cats would give birth days apart.

What a little cutia Sammy is, and of course the orange, too. :love:

Kirsten
06-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Amazing! And so cute! :love:

Well, now that I'm reading this post, I remember I read somewhere that this could happen when the kittens have different fathers. I don't think it happens too often, though...

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2013, 03:04 AM
They're both adorable.:D I hope that they continue to thrive in your care. I'm sure that their mother will give them great care.:)

kaycountrygal
06-23-2013, 09:23 AM
AWWW! Both babies are adorable!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2013, 10:03 AM
What precious and beautiful babies!!! It is hard to give away babies you've had since they were born. I know from experience. I'm guessing Miss Sophie is not too thrilled though. ;)

pomtzu
06-23-2013, 10:14 AM
They are both adorable! :love::love:

And not to be a "Debbie Downer". but I would take mom to the vet to make sure she has no more babies still in there. If she does and for some reason she isn't passing it, it could be very dangerous to her health.

astrid
06-23-2013, 11:17 AM
And not to be a "Debbie Downer". but I would take mom to the vet to make sure she has no more babies still in there. If she does and for some reason she isn't passing it, it could be very dangerous to her health.

You're right, thank you I'll call the vet for a visit tomorrow!

Karen
06-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Paul had that same thought, glad you'll get her to the vet just in case!

katladyd
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Many years ago, I adopted very sweet, beautiful, Border Collie/Australian Shepherd mix that was, unknown to me, pregnant. She gave birth to one, solitary, white puppy. I don't know if dogs are like cats in that aspect, but small litters do happen. It's good your taking her to the vet's office, just in case.

lizbud
06-23-2013, 05:03 PM
AWWW! Both babies are adorable!!

Wow, they sure are.:love::love: and their mama is beautiful too. Such lovely coloring.:)

pomtzu
06-23-2013, 06:07 PM
but small litters do happen.

True - but being that they were born so far apart, to me is reason for concern and should be checked just in case she has more.

When my RB Lhasa had pups many years ago, she didn't pass all the afterbirth. It poisoned her system and she passed this infection on to the pups thru her milk, and 3 of the 6 pups died in the first 2 days after their birth. I rushed her and the remaining pups to the vet and that's when I found out what was going on, and Momma had an emergency hysterectomy. If she hadn't, she and the rest of the pups would have died from the infection. Not passing a pup or kitten, would have the same outcome.

BTW - Momma dog lived to the ripe old age of 16!

smokey the elder
06-24-2013, 01:09 PM
What a beatiful fur family!

Bengalz
06-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Nina's babies are so precious and she is such a wonderful mommy:love:. So very proud and loving.