PDA

View Full Version : Nina had her baby!!! (Pictures!)

astrid
06-20-2013, 04:28 PM
****WARNING! THIS THREAD CONTAINS PICTURES THAT MAY CAUSE A SERIOUS HEART MELTING, BE CAREFUL! --- IF YOU HAVE A PRE EXISTING HEART CONDITION PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER THREAD ;):D

Today, June 20th, at 07.30 a.m. little Andy came to this world!!!
Nina was so brave I didn't even notice when he came out, she didn't make a noise or anything! In fact, just minutes before she had breakfast as usual, then when I was about to go to work I noticed she wasn't taking her nap in her usual spot so I checked inside a box where I heard some squeak and she was there cleaning herself and a little "thing"... I put my purse aside and focus and noticed that the little "thing" had a little tail, just like... a little baby kitty!!!!!! OMG!!!! Wait... is it an orangie? YES!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! I called to say I was going to get a little late to work and stayed there watching the beautiful scene and waiting for the remaining babies.... and waited... and waited... and waited... NOPE, no more babies, just one.

She was absolutely fine, cleaning and feeding him and both looked ok, so to work I went and on my lunch break went back home to see how many more babies she had.... NOPE, no more babies, just one.

And she was so happy! Full of energy, purring, eating, drinking lots of water, even playing! and looking at me so proud and happy :love:

OK, enough words! Here are the pictures:

Look at this beautiful mom holding her baby :love:

Look at this one! Isn't he adorable!

Karen
06-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Congratulations, Nina, job well done! That's a handsome little kitten you have there!

And congrats, Astrid, on caring for her and giving her food so she and the baby are healthy and not in danger like a stray cat with kitten would be!

fuzzyfriendsx
06-20-2013, 05:18 PM
OH MY GOODNESS! So much cuteness in one post. :love:

Congratulations to you as well as the kitty momma. Job well done. :D

lizbud
06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Good Mama Nina.:love: The little one is beautiful too.:love:

gini
06-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I am so glad that you were still home so you could see your
"brand new" baby! So beautiful! Congratulations.

cassiesmom
06-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Yay, Nina and yay, Astrid! Welcome, wee orangey Andy! :love:

dehlers43
06-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

Catty1
06-20-2013, 07:18 PM
What a cute wittle orangie! He will get all the milk and big a big healthy fellow!

I would hope that even Sophie would love him!;):D:love:

Congratulations, Mama Nina!

phesina
06-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................... <thunk! [passing out from cuteness overload]>

Congratulations, Nina.. AND Astrid.. Well done, on both your parts!

And welcome to the world, adorable little baby! Such pretty colors! And those tiny limbs, and that little face..

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

kb2yjx
06-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Astrid!!!
How beautiful Nina is, and I can see where Baby Andy gets his good looks!!! Love his markings!!! Will you keep him????

chocolatepuppy
06-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Awww :love:

katladyd
06-21-2013, 12:11 AM
AWWWWW!!! I'm in love!:love::love:

moosmom
06-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Birthing of kittens takes 10-12 hours from start to finish. Just keep an eye on her. If there's any doubt that there's another baby in there or she's in distress, get her to the vet.

Put a bunch of old towels or blankets in the box for her and the babies, will ya??? That box must be hard and cold. Those babies are gorgeous!!! She's done good.

Can't wait to hear how they're doing and when she's spayed!!!!;)

catmandu
06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
And that Little Baby is an Owesome Orange Cat Astrid!!!
Co Cat Ulations on having a New Arrival.
Has Sophie made friends with Nina as yet!!!:love::love:

kaycountrygal
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Oh My Goodness!!! What an adorable sight to see! Loving mother and sweet baby kitten! I'm not an expert on cats but I would think it's unusual for a cat to have just one kitten or am I wrong? Does Nina still have just one? The baby kitten is a beauty!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2013, 03:08 AM
He's so adorable.:)