PDA

View Full Version : A strange case of murder

jennifert
12-09-2002, 10:16 AM
There is a really strange case of murder that unfolded over the weekend here in Syracuse.

A man was found dead in the backseat of his brother's car in a hospital parking lot. He had been the victim of an animal attack and had drowned in his own blood. After an autopsy, it was determined that he was killed by a dog.

They arrested 3 young people, ~22ish, 2 men and a woman and took their pit bull into custody. They believe that the pit bull is the same animal that attacked the man and killed him.....

It's a very strange and sad story. And it certainly won't help the reputation of pit bulls here in town. :( :(

Andie
12-09-2002, 10:35 AM
:( :( More bad rap for pit bulls. Tsk tsk when are people ever gonna learn.

mugsy
12-09-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh yes, villianize the poor animal that was trained that way by evil human beings. I hope they rot and that the poor dog who will obviously be put down waits at the RB for all of us who love them anyway.

ramanth
12-09-2002, 02:59 PM
How unfair that they go after a dog that they THINK did it!? How will they prove it!?

Especially if there were no witness'!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

primabella
12-09-2002, 03:07 PM
what proof do they have?

poor man..:( murder always scares me...

jennifert
12-09-2002, 03:28 PM
I don't think that they do know for sure that the pit bull in custody did it. They are charging the owners with murder. They think that the man who was murdered and the couple were involved ina drug smuggling ring. The couple thought the murdered man was going to turn them into the police so they had the dog attack him. So far, nothng bad has been said about the dog and I hope it stays that way. I will keep everyone updated on the dog's progress and status....THe SPCA here is very involved in the community and hopefully will step in and see what they can do.
As most of you already know, this dog was trained to kill obviously by some evil sick people. It is in no way, shape or form, the dog's fault!!

primabella
12-09-2002, 04:19 PM
it hardly ever is...

please keep us updated with how things go with him...:)

Candy16
12-10-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by primabella
it hardly ever is...

Primabella, you are so right - it is never the dog's fault - sadly, they can almost be something of a machine... they work the way they are programmed. The problem is, they are a machine with a heart and more love to give than any of its programmers!! Poor thing. At least his suffering in that life will end... but I hope his owners' suffering is just beginning!! :mad: Grr...

Cisco's Mom
12-10-2002, 06:23 PM
I agree that the dog should not be blamed. How could one possibly trust a dog who has killed?, but than again how does a person know what dog is to blame. Sure seems like a very messy situation! The people are def. the root of the evil here.:mad: I do feel for the man who died. What a horrible death that must have been.:(