PDA

View Full Version : Any coupons, or anyone want some coupons?

Karen
06-16-2013, 10:31 PM
I got several copies of today's paper, as there are several good coupons, but that mean I'll have lots left over for cat treats, dog treats, and other human stuff, like cleaning products, etc. If there's any interest, I'll lis the good ones, and can mail them to someone!

catnapper
06-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Karen, we eat out a lot (probably too much). My favorite is Ruby Tuesday and we had a good coupon in our paper. I'd love to have more - it helps me a lot as I refuse to go there without a coupon. Of course I got one sunday and we went there monday. :D

Karen
06-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Karen, we eat out a lot (probably too much). My favorite is Ruby Tuesday and we had a good coupon in our paper. I'd love to have more - it helps me a lot as I refuse to go there without a coupon. Of course I got one sunday and we went there monday. :D

I don't think we had that in our paper, but I'll double check! Was it in a circular, or the paper itself?

catnapper
06-20-2013, 08:44 AM
It was in the coupon part (at least in our paper) One of those that has dog treats on one side and deoderant on the other.

Karen
06-20-2013, 09:54 AM
It was in the coupon part (at least in our paper) One of those that has dog treats on one side and deoderant on the other.

Okay, I'll look for it!

Karen
06-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Oh, and do you want any of the dog or cat coupons while I am going through them?

Karen
06-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Okay, I looked - no Ruby Tuesdays coupons in our newspaper - but there are some Outback Steakhouse coupons ... would you want those? we were told what we had ordered (burgers) didn't count as entrees, and the burgers weren't as good as those at a local place anyway, so we won't be returning most likely. I did receive - and fill complete - a survey, so could send you (or anyone who wants it) the free appetizer coupon, too!

AvaJoy
07-09-2013, 08:42 AM
If anyone has coupons for Blue Buffalo dry cat food I would be grateful and am willing to compensate by sending other coupons in exchange. Thanks so much!:)

Karen
07-09-2013, 08:46 AM
I will look, Ava!

phesina
07-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I will watch for those, AvaJoy.

Pat