PDA

View Full Version : Our Christmas Website!!

anna_66
12-09-2002, 07:53 AM
Well, it's done! I finally got around to redoing the dogs website for Christmas! Thanks to all of your who let me use your pet christmas pics! If anyone else would like to let me use theirs, just let me know, I'd be glad to add it!
As you'll see I have a page for christmas cards....guess from who?!
Well, I hope you all like the site (and fyi-I put christmas music to the pages, so those of you at work might have to turn the speakers down. It doesn't seem to loud, just wanted you to be prepared;) )
Just click on our signature pic to come and check it out! Enjoy....& let me know what you think!

trisha0503
12-09-2002, 09:10 AM
Hi Anna,

I can't accesst the site... It's giving me this error :(:(

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. "

I'm excited to see your new X'mas website... I'll also send you some Christmas pictures of Missy.... I'll try to upload them tonight....

Hugs to Angus :), Roxey :) and Huney :)

wolf_Q
12-09-2002, 10:16 AM
It looks great!! Very cute! :) :) Nebo just HAD to send in a letter to Santa....something about making sure Santa had it in writing....he wouldn't let me read what he wrote either! ;)

NoahsMommy
12-09-2002, 11:17 AM
Love it!! The pictures are really cute! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-09-2002, 11:46 AM
Anna, A very nice site and you sure did a lot of work on it, I loved all the pictures, it sure does give one the holiday spirit.
Jackie

Nomilynn
12-09-2002, 12:01 PM
It looks great! :D

Dixieland Dancer
12-09-2002, 12:18 PM
I got this error too. Will try later.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

lizbud
12-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Anna,

Really great work , I love your website !!!

I had to bust out laughing when I heard the song "Grandma
just got runover by a raindeer" LOL :D :D :D

Very well designed & I loved the pics. Liz & Moki.

lynnestankard
12-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Great Work Anna - I'm so impressed. Great pics.,and I love the letters to Santa!

Lynne

anna_66
12-09-2002, 12:53 PM
Sorry Candy & Trisha, it's just a free website, so too much traffic makes it shut down temporarly.:o Hope you guys will try again some other time!

Amy, tell Nebo I'm sure putting it down in writing helped, hope he gets what he wanted!

Thanks everyone else for the compliment:D I had alot of fun doing it!! Christmas is soooo much fun!

12-09-2002, 01:01 PM
Aw Anna , that is a terrific work you did !! My pets all admired your doggies and they wish them all 3 a "vewy mewy Chwistmas" !!

They also posted a letter to Santa ; of course their English is a bit strange , but htey did their best ...;) :D

Dixieland Dancer
12-09-2002, 01:27 PM
I was finally able to get in!!!! It was wonderful! I hope Roxey and Huney get lots of treats for those wonderful letters and that Angus gets his stuffy. I know he is already enjoying the heated bed! Does he ever get off of it in this winter weather???? :rolleyes:

I hope to get pictures of Dixie and Dusty for Christmas soon. I will post them when I do so you can add them to your site!

slleipnir
12-09-2002, 02:10 PM
Very nice site! I love the pictures, especially the one of huney looking like a reindeer :D

Cincy'sMom
12-09-2002, 03:40 PM
The site looks great!!! You are so creative!!!

ChrisH
12-09-2002, 04:05 PM
Oh, Anna your site is great!:D made me feel all Christmasy :)
I wish I had a picture of Bob for you to use but he won`t co-operate with the hat:D I am going to try again though.

I hope its okay that I have bookmarked the site so I can show it to my grandaughter Danielle when she is here next? She will love the pictures (especially the husky ones, she has just seen Snow Dogs) and she will like reading the Santa letters. :)

Chris

tatsxxx11
12-09-2002, 04:28 PM
What a great job Anna! The site is fantastic!! It really put me in the Xmas spirit! I loved all the pics and oh, those letters to Santa!!:) Loved Huney with the red nose!!:D Just GREAT!!! Give the kids a hug from me!

Cookiebaker
12-09-2002, 05:54 PM
Anna, your website is gorgeous!! I love all the graphics, pictures and music!! I am soo impressed (and a teeny wee bit jealous of your talant) :D

anna_66
12-10-2002, 08:42 AM
I'm so glad you all liked it, it was such a joy:D

originally posted by cookiebaker
I am soo impressed (and a teeny wee bit jealous of your talant)
What talent would that be?! Just a talent of loving my furkids too much!

Thanks Amy & Lut for letting your kids send Santa your letters, I think he wrote them back today;)

trisha0503
12-10-2002, 09:20 AM
Awesome !!!! Great job Anna :) I was very touched with Huney's letter to Santa :( She's so lucky to have a wonderful Mom,Dad,sister and a "tiny little" brother ;)
Hugs to all your furbabies :)

P.S.

Missy also sent her letter to Santa but she doesn't what to tell me what she wishes for this Christmas... She said it's a little secret that she wants to share with Santa... ;)

gini
12-10-2002, 09:31 AM
Anna, what a terrific website. It put me into the Christmas spirit too.

It is fun to see your babies all ready for Christmas. I need to go back and read the letters to Santa now.

anna_66
12-11-2002, 06:33 AM
Thank you again everybody:D And thanks for letting me use your pictures of your pets!

ramanth
12-11-2002, 07:31 AM
The site is very nice! I love that Letters to Santa. :)

Kia and Zam sent theirs. :)

trisha0503
12-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Missy decided to "destroy" the evidence :p This is Santa's letter to Missy :D She doesn't want to tell me what he said
to her :rolleyes: ! She just told me that she should be home on Christmas 'coz Santa's going to visit her ;) I've been asking her what she wants for Christmas and her only answer was "Santa knows" :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p4e32e1afaed873be244afe256d7f2759/fcf15683.jpg

anna_66
12-12-2002, 08:21 AM
Good one Missy! I'm sure you'll be one happy pet on Christmas Day;)

ownerof3dogs
12-12-2002, 07:09 PM
Anna, could you add my sig picture to your site? I didn't know you were making a site!

anna_66
12-13-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
Anna, could you add my sig picture to your site? I didn't know you were making a site!
Why sure, I'd be happy to! Thanks!

all done!