PDA

View Full Version : Gambit

kaycountrygal
06-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Hi Gambit, What a cute dog you are! It looks as if you're smiling and I like your coloring. I enjoyed reading about you and you do seem to be a very friendly fella. I hope you have many years on the farm. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi Gambit! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a GORGEOUS Aussie boy you are, sweetheart...your coat, your coloring, those amazing blue eyes are breathtaking! But it's that sweet, warm smile that won me over the second I laid eyes on you! Oh, what a heart melting close up! You certainly are a huge, most welcome ray of sunshine on MY very rainy, cold day, just as you brighten your humans' lives each and every day!:) I can't imagine a more idyllic setting for a hard working, hard playing, energetic Aussie than a big, beautiful farm...what a lucky pup!:D You even have your very own furry harem to watch over and care for, 8 kitty pals to play with (or try to:p), AND 40 horses!:eek: Just as your human says, you truly are one EXTRA special boy, Gambit, body and soul, and it's no big surprise to hear how all who come to know you come to love you! I know I sure would love to take you home, but lucky humans yours, having your beautiful, sweet, loving, joyful self all to their very own! Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, Gambit! I hope you and your proud family, all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled day of celebration! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, gorgeous Gambit, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day honoree!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
06-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Gambit, I've never met a mini Aussie before! You are so cute! I like your blue eyes and your happy face :) You are a busy puppy with eight kitties and 40 horses to watch over! Your days must be chock-full of fun!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Gambit! I hope you have many wonderful years on the farm.

lizbud
06-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Hello Gambit,

So pleased to meet you sweetie. I love your mixed coloring & those pretty blue eyes.:love: After reading
about your life on a horse farm, you seem like a pint sized dynamo.:) it sure is nice that you stay so busy
helping your family & playing with your kitties.:D Congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
You certainly are a very special pup. Wishing you a long & happy life with your lucky family.:)

chocolatepuppy
06-14-2013, 05:57 PM
You're adorable Gambit!!!:love: It seems you've made many friends! Congrats on being DOTD!:D