PDA

View Full Version : Last Post

kingrattus
12-08-2002, 10:15 PM
Last Post

delidog
12-08-2002, 10:18 PM
kingrattus...what do you mean???i am not understanding you...do you mean ..go to your last post???? this is your last post???
sincerely,
confused

kingrattus
12-08-2002, 10:23 PM
I'm never comming back.

Karen
12-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Why is that?

aly
12-08-2002, 10:31 PM
Is it because there were some posts (including mine) that said the mice story was sad? I didn't mean any offense to you at all. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I realize I could have worded it better. Please accept my apology and don't leave. I'm really sorry.

mugsy
12-08-2002, 10:36 PM
mugsy is REALLY confused! Jessie, don't leave over that kind of thing. Trust me...I speak from experience. I don't know the whole story, but, time generally heals all wounds. Not only that, Karen and Paul very nicely added a feature called the ignore list. I've used it and it helps make life much more tolerable when people make you mad or hurt your feelings. You can always remove them from the list later.

However, when it comes right down to it, it's your decision and if you're not comfortable, maybe a temporary "vacation" from the board might help.

Just my humble opinion.

delidog
12-08-2002, 10:40 PM
I'm sorry if you are upset with something...just remember...Pet Talk is a GREAT place...there is so much good info and caring here....
I don't know what happened...but i wouldn't want to see anybody leave Pet Talk over a misunderstanding....I hope thats' all it is.....

ownerof3dogs
12-08-2002, 11:54 PM
Don't leave, PLEASE STAY... don't make me beg:( :(

shais_mom
12-09-2002, 12:14 AM
scratchin' head
thoroughly confused

wolf_Q
12-09-2002, 01:16 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this! :( Could you please tell us why you are leaving?? I hope that I didn't do anything to offend you! Please don't leave!

sammi
12-09-2002, 05:44 AM
I sure hope your not leaving over that one post are you? Don't be offended by other's including myself expressing how we felt. I myself felt that others on here with rabbits and mice would feel very sad. I think most of realize that many animals are prey for others - just nature.

iceyshiver21
12-09-2002, 02:28 PM
PLease dont leave, :( why r you leaving?? pleae, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please,please, please,please, dont leave!!!!!!!
what post are you guys talking about??

Soledad
12-09-2002, 02:47 PM
Geez....why all the drama?

lynnestankard
12-09-2002, 03:39 PM
Don't know what it's all about - but Jessie don't be leaving - come on, it's Christmas, season of Goodwill.

Lynne

DogMania
12-09-2002, 03:42 PM
I'm confused can't you give us some more details.....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tina
12-09-2002, 04:26 PM
Why are you leaving:confused: :confused: I have no clue what your talking about:confused:

Karen
12-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Folks, I have emailed Jess and asked her. I don't know why she's leaving. If I get a response, I will let you know, but if she's "never coming back," then posting here won't do any good.

kingrattus
12-09-2002, 11:38 PM
I'm leaving because I can't take it anymore. I'm horribly over stress with 8hr work at the post office (its insane in there!!!!!!!), final exams started last week & end this week, & Drivers ed... I get up at 6am leave for work or exams, have Drivers twice a week at night, I don't get home until 10 or 11pm from monday to friday, I work all weekends, both 8hr shifts. No days off. I have no time to eat throughout the day, only before I go to bed & thats if I don't passout first. Try physically slaving at work & at school, with an empty belly for 2 days, with only a total of 3 maybe 4 hr sleep everynight.

My mouse post came out all wrong. The whole thing was miss understood. The death of the mice was very sad. I hand raised them myself, I was a very proud mouse breeder in learning, I even created Kinks, they sold for $10.00 a mouse!! No one had ever seen nor heard of them before, not even pet stores. Since they were accidently created with my help, I named them Kinks. Their tails were bent in half.

My mouse post was ment to find their deaths sad, but it was how the dog got to them was funny, not their deaths. The cat took off the brick on the lid of the tank & picked up the mice & gave it to the dog (Rotti). & who thought dogs and cats didn't work as a team?

I don't want to be known as someone who takes pleasure in killing animals, because I DON'T!! Do u think it was easy killing hundreds of mice, so I could feed my turtle? No it was hard, it wasn't fun... I had such a hard time killing them. I tried to kill them the most humain way I could. I treated all my mice with respect, I fed them well & gave them many toys, I spoiled them rotten, I wanted to given them a supper happy & fun lives. They had fresh veggies, chicken bones, dog treats, dog & cat foods, a tiny bit of candie, tunnles, lots of wheels to run on, grass, sticks, rocks, left over dinner scraps once a week. All my mice lived a happy life, none were abused, sick, negelicted, starved, lived in a dirty tank, the odd time I messed up with the breeding & accidently imbread.

I feel like I have been labled at pet talk & I will leave ASAP this time insted of trying to prove that it wasn't pleasurable for me. I can't handle this again, I have been deleting all my posts as if I was never here & will continue to do so until they are all gone. Sorry for all the suffering & anger I have caused again.
I will never show my face again.

Jess

Cataholic
12-10-2002, 09:34 AM
Jess,
Even after reading your posts, I still don't understand why you are leaving. It sounds like you are overly stressed, so maybe it is best that you take a little PT vacation. But, why make it so final? Why don't you just say that you are going to take a little break, and see what happens...that way, the door is still left open. I know sometimes when I am stressed, and feeling like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, a little blowing off of steam is really helpful. Then, with a few nights of decent sleep (which seems like you are really lacking) can help alot!! I think from the responses here, your presence is wanted, and appreciated. I hope you will reconsider, and stay around, or at least visit from time to time...
Johanna

RockyRoad
12-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Jess, I for one totally understand why you are leaving. It is so brave of you to just get up and leave, I am too shy and will eventually come teetering back because my life woul;d be horrible if Pet Talk was gone. I actually do not know why. I do not want you to leave, you are a very nice person, but if you must, I do understand why and how it feels and you bring up a good point. I hope that if this does not get resolved soon that you have a wonderful life and that your furkids and your family and of course you have a great time. God bless. Merry Christmas as well.

mugsy
12-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Jess,

I have to tell you that your schedule SUCKS! It sounds like Mike's. I'm still not sure at all what happened, but it really doesn't matter at this point, I guess. So, therefore, since so few of have ANY clue as to what the problem is that started this, how could you possibly be labeled?? I, for one, am NOT labeling you for anything and it sounds like some who you think are really aren't since they've apologized for hurting you. I would say, please reconsider about coming back...maybe taking a break until after finals and the "craziness that's supposed to be fun" Christmas season is over and you're less stressed.

Molly

Lillycat
12-10-2002, 05:21 PM
i hope the stress in your life and the "misunderstanding" or whatever calms down in time and that you find you can still be here on pt. we would miss you!

lynnestankard
12-11-2002, 01:52 PM
Jess - I don't know what the thread was about. But all the stress you're in must be making you feel like h***. Have a little break and try to catch up on some sleep - don't delete your posts. Then if you feel like it you can return and join in again. I don't think anyone is holding anything against you. I know I'm not.

Lynne

Dakota's Mommy
12-11-2002, 03:13 PM
I'm personally one that never saw the post that you sound like you were talking about but I wouldn't label you if I had. I really doubt that people here on Pet Talk could take joy out of something that it sounds like your thread has to deal with because so many of us love our animals as I'm sure you do. I'm sorry that you feel so stressed our right now, but that schedule is a crazy overloaded one. I agree with everybody when they say that you should just take a break from PT right now. But please, please, don't stop posting all together because we will miss you. I'm sure you're a great person. I'm sorry that people took your post the wrong way, but please don't punish those of us who didn't and those of us who never even read that single post. We enjoy your conversations and would really like to hear more about what you have to say on different topics. If you do choose never to post again, I respect that! But please don't leave thinking that we all thought you were cruel to animals. Because I can honestly tell you that I've never thought that way about anybody from any posts that I've seen on here! :)

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 07:12 PM
She needs to cut back somewhere, nobody can keep that kind of pace up for long! I work F/T M-F I get up just after 6 am and get home at almost 5 pm and then I am supposed to go to Tae Kwon Do 3 times per week (never end up going that much) plus look after my dog and do all the millions of other things we each have to do. I have put off finishing up learning how to drive (darn!) and I feel burnt out!!!! Work to Live not Live to Work girl!