PDA

View Full Version : Mom's Birthday,Thinking of Fritz

fritz03
06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Today is my Mom's birthday,she is 83,she got a few cards,got some flowers form Marlene,friends have called,Auntie Bev called and sang Happy Birthday my card had a picture of Roses on it.Bev hasn't been well, had an injection that has left her in pain.Her church group went out to eat tonight at a Church in Orono,had Chicken,Potatoes and Corn,Rhubarb Crisp for dessert.Tomorrow night,goes see Wizard of Oz in Toronto,bus from the church going,going out to lunch on Wednesday with some ladies,another friend taking her out on Friday,now Larry and Marlene are taking her out on Sunday,I will go as well.Today would have been Fritz's 11th birthday,feel sad about that,I am sure he had a party up in Heaven with Dad Ruffles,Taffy and other friends.

cassiesmom
06-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Today is my Mom's birthday,she is 83,she got a few cards,got some flowers form Marlene,friends have called,Auntie Bev called and sang Happy Birthday my card had a picture of Roses on it.Bev hasn't been well, had an injection that has left her in pain.Her church group went out to eat tonight at a Church in Orono,had Chicken,Potatoes and Corn,Rhubarb Crisp for dessert.Tomorrow night,goes see Wizard of Oz in Toronto,bus from the church going,going out to lunch on Wednesday with some ladies,another friend taking her out on Friday,now Larry and Marlene are taking her out on Sunday,I will go as well.Today would have been Fritz's 11th birthday,feel sad about that,I am sure he had a party up in Heaven with Dad Ruffles,Taffy and other friends.

Happy birthday to your Mom, Barry! It sounds like she has a lot of celebrating to do!