PDA

View Full Version : Ceasar!

opschick
06-03-2013, 08:21 AM
OMG Ceasar you put some smile on my face this morning! It was a great way to start the day seeing you with that big grin! A very happy dotd to you!

kaycountrygal
06-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello Caesar, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You sound so sweet and cuddly. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
06-03-2013, 01:42 PM
All hail Ceasar, GRRREATEST dog in the world! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

Just what I needed to warm and brighten my chilly, dark and rainy day...YOU SMILING (well, I think that's a smile)!:p Oh, if that isn't one of the best doggie pics ever!:D And oh yes, I sure do like you, sweetheart!

So, what I would say to your mom/dad...there is no such thing as a "perfect" pup! What's important is that in your eyes Ceasar is perfect, the perfect one for you, and you for him! And to be honest, he is one precious, irresistibly adorable little boy, a little mischievous perhaps, hehe, but that only makes him that much more endearing! And how very lucky he is to have a human as devoted, as proud, as caring and loving as you to call his own! He may be of small stature, but he sure has a ton of heart, full of love...all for you!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, Ceasar! I have a feeling your *special person* is going to make it one EXTRA special day, for sure!:D
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Ceasar, our very special and most deserving honoree:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
06-03-2013, 06:59 PM
You're a little cutie Caesar!!!:love: It sounds like you have a big personality and are very loved.;)
Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you're having a fun day!:D