PDA

View Full Version : Naugty little puppies and monkeys!

monkeyluver
12-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Well I made some soup today and my husband and I eat it for lunch. I left it on the stove(The stove was turned off and I figured I'd put it in a container later) and went into the living room. I got distracted by this show on Animal Planet and didn't notice my little monkey kids slowly leave the room. I noticed about 15minutes later and rushed over the house before I found them in the most peculiar sichuation. Abby and Aaron were eating the soup! But they were not everyone in the house was so innocent. It turns out that Abel had told them to get him some of those yummy noodles I put in the soup (He does talk to them) and they dropped them on the floor.

I have a question-How do you add picstures with your posts. Like the pics not an attachment but ON the post.

-Rachel

RockyRoad
12-08-2002, 08:35 PM
Lol!! Naughty little Abey, Aaron, and Abel!

If you want to add pics to your posts, go to www.imagestation.com. Or you could go to another website but I only know of imagestation. Then, after you create an account, go to upload pictures. Then after they are uploaded you have to click on the small version of them and view the larger version. Then right-click and it will say save picture as..blah..blah..and thne at the bottom it says properties. Go to properties and it should say link location and have this big link next to it. Highlight that and copy it. Then come back here. Now where it says font, size, etc and all that stuff, go to the button that says IMG. Then it will say to type in the adress of the pic, so just paste the link on there. then cick OK and it will be all done! I know my directions are confusing but I hope it helps!!

anna_66
12-09-2002, 07:05 AM
Oh, those sound like they are great pics, if that is you got them in the act! Can't wait to see them!