PDA

View Full Version : Duke!

opschick
05-30-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi duke, you are a very handsome boy! sounds like you have a great life with your family. happy dotd to you..

lolli94
05-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Aww how cute you are, Duke. Your description made me laugh :) You sound like a happy boy! I like the picture of you with the calf. You're almost as big as he/she is. Either you are a big dog or that's a small calf :) Happy DOTD!

cassiesmom
05-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Duke, you're so handsome! I like your pretty eyes, your wonderful coat pattern and your plume tail! You're a busy guy, too -- supervising the pasture action, going for a truck ride and getting a treat at your favorite store, and meeting people. I would love to pet your gorgeous coat! Please have your people give you some petting and hugs from me :) Happy Dog of the Day to you, Duke!

tatsxxx11
05-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi Duke! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful boy you are, Duke, a blend of two of my most favorite breeds. Lab and Aussie ='s one BUSY boy...my kind of pup!:D Your daddy's so funny, Duke! I laughed out loud as he recounted your shower sniffing capers!:o:D Yeah, you need to work on that! Don't want to go scaring away the ladies!:p I'm sure you'll nail that pesky manners' issue down in no time, but with a heart as big as yours, what's an innocent sniff between friends? hehe And speaking of friends, what a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend your daddy has in you, and all of those sweet farm animals too! I have to admit though, until one of my fellow posters commented otherwise I thought that calf might be a Great Dane!:rolleyes::D

You're living out every doggie's dream life, Duke, having acres of pasture to roam, 4 legged friends and baby animals to watch over, and most importantly, a dad who loves you unconditionally...Ahhh, what a life, and no pup is more deserving than you, Duke!:)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, paling around with your barnyard buddies, enjoying a truck ride (to Rural King for a pig's ear of course, hehe), being loved and pampered to pieces!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Duke!:love::love::love:
P.S...Your coat and coloring, that fluffy tail and those amazing eyes...gorgeous!!!

lizbud
05-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi Duke,

What a handsome fellow you are.:love: I really enjoyed seeing your pictures & reading about your life with
your lucky family. I bet there are tons of interesting smells on a farm that must keep you very busy.:D Wishing
you a wonderful day of celebration on your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Hugs & kisses sweet boy.:love:

chocolatepuppy
05-30-2013, 07:39 PM
You're gorgeous Duke!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

Momo
05-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Duke - you are such a beuatiful, smart, funny boy! And I like your odd-eye colors too! :)
May everyday be Dog of the Day for you! :love::love::love: