PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been around latly.....

Aspen and Misty
12-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting latly. I have been really busy moving and everything we are stil adjusting. I have to set up my dads lap top everytime I wanna get on and its really slow. Just seems like alot of work. We all are doing good. Chewy found all of his christmas presents this morning, the little brat ;) . And you think I would have learnd from last year when Teddy found all his pig ears and puperonies and had them all gone in an hour :eek:. Hee hee hee. We got 2 new fish a Beta named Bella, which means buety, but is one of the uglest beta' out there :D but we still love her. We also got a sucker named Spike, he's real cute. We names my sisters Pomerianian Hunny, but its not offical yet, hopefully we will deced by March when Hunny Abbey (my sister) Chewy and Me go to training. Chewy has been on his medicing now for 2 weeks and we are starting to see a change in his attitude! I'm so proud of him, he let my brother take his toy. He is being so good! Well just wanted to check in.

Ash

ChrisH
12-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Glad to see you back and to hear things are going well Ash! :D

Chris, Bob & Ebby.

jenluckenbach
12-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Moving can be a bother, thanks for checking in. We'll be thinking about you even when we don't hear from you. Keep up the good work, Chewy.

Uabassoon
12-08-2002, 07:11 PM
Thanks for checking in, it's good to hear from you again. I'm glad to hear that Chewy is doing better.