PDA

View Full Version : I miss Fister

Randi
05-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Today, Fister would have been 17 years old, I miss him so much! He had a good long life, though, and I'm sure he is celebrating his Birthday at the RB with John and his other friends there.

:love:Happy Birthday, my dear boy! :love:

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=50215&d=1280596754
He loved his yard

phesina
05-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Oh, Randi, I'm so sorry.

Happy birthday, darling Fister! I'm sure there is a big party going on at the Bridge, with Sydney and Ming playing the bagpipes and Ming playing his harp.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: to you, Randi, from Pat and cats

Taz_Zoee
05-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Aww Happy Birthday Fister! I'm sure Phred will have a celebration for you. :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2013, 12:08 PM
He sure was a handsome boy and will always be missed. Happy Birthday Fister!!! I'm sure there's a huge celebration going on at Rainbow Bridge.:)

Pinot's Mom
05-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Happy Birthday, dear Fister, I know you're having a time at the Bridge. Come by and see your Mom, OK? She misses you so...:love:

cassiesmom
05-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Happy birthday, sweet Fister! Please purr to meowmie because she is missing you. ((((HUGS)))) to Randi :love:

Karen
05-20-2013, 01:09 PM
Happy Birthday, Fister!

lizbud
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Happy Birthday in Heaven sweet boy.:love: We miss you too. (((Hugs))) to your mama Randi.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Happy Birthday Fister!!! :love:

The world is a darker place without your special sweet light in it. Pet Talk is not quite the same either. Though we never met in person, I miss you too. Your meowmie, misses you most of all!!! I hope you are having a wonderful party at the Bridge. :love:

dehlers43
05-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Is it any consolation that our departed kitties live on in Pet Talk? Fister was well known and well loved by all...he will not be forgotten.... Hugs to you.....

katladyd
05-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Randi, I know how you feel. I miss Ming so much sometimes I can't stop crying.:( I know it gets easier with time, but both our boys were so special, weren't they? Fister was so very handsome and such a good boy! Cats only have one fault, their lives are far too short!:love:

Barbara
05-21-2013, 06:06 AM
There will have been a big celebration at Rainbow Bridge. Some serious playing and Tigris and Filou will have been in the middle of it. I still miss them...

4 Dog Mother
05-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Happy Birthday, Fister! Your mom sure loved you and now she misses you so much.

Randi, it still amazes me how people who have never had pets do not know what they are missing. I can't imagine what life would be like without any of our dogs (well, we have some real barkers right now so I think I might not miss that part so much) or the love and companionship they have given us. I also know that many have no idea what a loss it is for us when we lose them. But what good memories we have of them and what they have given us!!!

wolflady
05-21-2013, 08:08 PM
I miss him too! He was certainly one handsome man! *hugs*

catmandu
05-22-2013, 09:29 AM
A Big Happy Purrthday to you Fister!!!
I know that you and Michael are going to have an Angel Party at Poco Loco today where you will enjoy the finest Tex Mex food in Hamilton in Michael Angel,s Restaurant.
We know that Fister has a restaurant in Denmark where all his Angel Friends and his Pawpie:love: can go.:love:
He i sorry that you are sad , but he wants you to know that he is always there , in your heart.:love:
And you will meet again. One Fine Day.
:love:

Felicia's Mom
05-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday Fister!

Randi
05-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Thank you all for your sweet comments and Birthday wishes. I'm sure that Fister is still partying with John and being spoilt at the RB. :)

It's true that iiving without a cat is rather dull, but cat-sitting others does help a little. However, it also makes me realize just how special Fister was - no one can take his place.

katladyd
05-23-2013, 01:13 PM
No, no other cat will ever take Fister's place. But hopefully, one day, another kittly will find his own place in your life and in your heart.:love:

Kirsten
05-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Pet Talk without your big orange boy is not the same, Randi. And I can only try to imagine the gap he has left in your life!

Birthdays bring alway back the memories. It's still like that for me with my RB Katz, who turned 14 on May 1st, 2000 and went to the Rainbow Bridge two days later.

lizbud
05-23-2013, 05:01 PM
No, no other cat will ever take Fister's place. But hopefully, one day, another kittly will find his own place in your life and in your heart.:love:

Oh, I agree. Fister would like some homeless kitty to know the happiness he felt as a loved member of a good home.

momcat
05-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Randi,
As Fister lives in your heart there's no doubt that he tells all of his friends at the Rainbow Bridge about the wonderful life he enjoyed as your very special companion - a life filled with nothing but love. Some one of these days Fister just might lead another kitty to your door who needs you and your love. [[[[[HUGS]]]]] for you.